Pubic area

last reply
38 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
late 20s - women took the lead on this a couple decades ago and since I enjoyed a nicely trimmed or smooth woman, I sort of got the clue that quid pro quo would also be appreciated.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
Never but started dyeing it when I first saw some grey hairs in my 40's.

Thanks for that visual, Jack.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
i was 19, i wanted to see what it would look like, i still do it about every 3 months
Lurker
0 likes
I was in my mid thirties ... and I now wonder why I didn't do it earlier smile
Lurker
0 likes
I started trimming my pubes at about 16. Not satisfied with the results I bought some mens disposable razors and - having never used a razor before - ended up slicing my pubic area into ribbons. Clearly not good enough.

Then an older girl recommended I use a depilatory cream. Excellent results at once and I've used that method ever since. No stubble and used twice weekly on pubics and armpits guarantees completely hair free zones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first did it in my 20s since have mainly had women do it for me they are always very through alway ensure we are on the best of terms !have also returned the compliment have without exception found you gals become very aroused to the benefit of both parties !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first tried to remove my pubes, I was in my early 20's. I used a razor, and wound up with lots of little cuts.

I still occasionally trim myself with a body hair trimmer (I have one head for my face, and one for everywhere else) or using cream, but I'm by no means regular on pubic maintenance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am usually very thorough in my manscaping. I started doing it probably about 10 years ago. I have always used a razor and have been fortunate that I haven't cut myself once yet. I guess lots of tiny strokes and a clean new razor blade are the key. I've also found out that for whatever reason when applying shaving cream, that my typical shaving cream that I use for shaving my head and face irritates me, so I've opted to use a brand that is geared towards women. For some reason there was no irritation and I actually got a better shave down there then I had with my regular shaving cream.
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately have began to hate hair every where. On my head,chest and pubic area. After having lost almost 40 pounds I've found that a trimmer me looks better neatly trimmed and never at 47 gave it a second thought.