last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Prostate Massage: How To?

I've tried stimulating my p-spot a few times before, but I really can't seem to achieve any significant results. I'm pretty confident that I can locate my prostate with my finger, but no matter how I try to massage it the pleasure just isn't there. At most, I can feel a certain 'electrifying' sensation in my dick after a while, as if my prostate and my dick are somehow connected, but this is far from an orgasmic sensation. I'd say that massaging my prostate feels about the same as massaging the base of my dick in terms of erogenous feelings (which is far from being enough to make me orgasm).

So, how do you achieve a p-spot orgasm yourself?

How do you move your fingers? How much pressure do you use? For how long do you have to play with your prostate?

I'm curious about experiencing a p-spot orgasm, but I just can't seem to achieve it.

Thanks for your help!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be curious too. I've experimented with one of those vibrating toys that looks like a bent finger. Can't seem to get anything going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've two dildos. one long and small-to-mid in diameter, and a smaller one with vibration action - it is shorter and tip touches prostrate. The longer one hits my prostrate as I push it in and out fucking myself anally, the shorter one touches prostrate and I leave it touching and vibrating to stimulate my prostrate. Both give me lots of pleasure but haven't been able to get to climax with either without jacking my self off. It just intensifies the feeling when I cum from jerking off! Hope this helps with what you were wondering.

I am still looking around to find another that might be more fulfilling and effective making myself cum from using it. Let me know if you get an answer.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
I have a prostate toy that I use - more intense orgasm when wanking. Need to be able to learn how to use it to cum without touching my cock. Maybe I should just buy a sybian.......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am very interested in this as well. Is there truly such a thing as a "prostate orgasm" or just leakage from the prostate being massaged? I have had some leakage along with a great feeling while my prostate was being stimulated but I wouldn't call it an "orgasm". If there is such a thing, how does the volume of cum compare to a regular orgasm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The short answer, yes.

Quote by Enod
I am very interested in this as well. Is there truly such a thing as a "prostate orgasm" or just leakage from the prostate being massaged? I have had some leakage along with a great feeling while my prostate was being stimulated but I wouldn't call it an "orgasm". If there is such a thing, how does the volume of cum compare to a regular orgasm?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.