last reply
34 replies
7.9k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Barrone

Mmmm...I'm not shysmile Wanna give me my Very First, with a Blowjob:)?!?!! Mmm...Soooo Goood:)

Lovely of you to offer Barrone, but I'm sorry, I must decline. I don't suck cock or poke my fingers up guys asses on a first date. or second.... or third..... and so on and so forth...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I bought a prostate massager from www.slipdix.com and it is the best thing ever. I have hands free orgasms frequently from it which is something I never experienced before with dildos or other toys. Definitely get one that vibrates AND taps, you will not be sorry that you did!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I got mine from spencers. I enjoy how it feels and the health benefits are a bonus. I'm looking to get the lovesense edge 2 so I can let my wife control it while I'm on travel for work. Probably won't wear it at work, but after is a different story. I highly recommend them.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I have had a couple of girls give me a prostate massage with a hand job. One gal was stroking me, and just as I was about to finish, she slipped in a finger, and I had an exceptional orgasm. I have had the experience of an external prostate massage, but that area has to have extensive pressure on the perineum for it to work. A vibrator on it with pressure will work too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by hootersman11

I have had a couple of girls give me a prostate massage with a hand job. One gal was stroking me, and just as I was about to finish, she slipped in a finger, and I had an exceptional orgasm. I have had the experience of an external prostate massage, but that area has to have extensive pressure on the perineum for it to work. A vibrator on it with pressure will work too.

wife does that to me every time she gives me a handjob, the orgasm is amazing