Login

Playing with the butthole

last reply
35 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
My hands will be on her arse and s,lowly get closer and if I here no complaints ill keep going
Lurker
With my wife, I can just stick it. Usually a thumb. Sometimes, she'll put a butt plug in before we start. Other women, I'll rub over it. The women I go after all have know I want their ass before the first piece of clothing is removed.
Advanced Wordsmith
Gently tease and rub her asshole with my thumb, if it's something that she is into then stick a finger in her ass too. It just multiplies the naughtiness factor in the situation, so it really turns me on and is often enough to send me over the edge. I am bad with just leaving a pretty little asshole without any attention. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
drizzle a little oil /lube over it and ask if she likes the sensation, and would she like more touching teasing or exploring
Advanced Wordsmith
I'm not a huge guy, but as someone who has had things stuck in my ass, I am considerate of the potential for both pain AND pleasure. Sometimes when I'm having sex with my wife (with whom I've never had anal sex), I rub her anus, and she seems to like it. I've also rimmed her while eating her pussy from behind, but not extensively. I have asked her to stimulate my prostate, but I could tell she thought it was weird, so I haven't pressed the issue. I wish she was more into it, though. One of my most intense orgasms was a blow job with anal beads. I sometimes stimulate my own anus with my finger or small objects (small vibes, large toothbrushes, hair brush handles), so I know how how nice it can be. My wife is a bit hung up on it though. At the very least, I wish I felt comfortable buying a proper prostate stimulator.
Pussý Addict
Quote by shawnababy
Ok guys so you are doing a woman from behind. You are stroking deep in her pussy. You look down and there before you is her tight pink asshole. What do you do? Do you leave it alone? Do you rub it with your thumb? Do you stick a finger in it? Do you ask first or just do it? Do you play with it because it gives you added pleasure or are you trying to give her that?

I always find myself staring at it and find the temptation too hard to resist. I'll caress it gently with my finger tip first and if there's no objection (better still moans of pleasure) I'll ease my finger deep inside her tight little rosehold. I like fingering her ass both for me own pleasure and hopefully hers also from being double penetrated.