Performance vs. Condoms

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Do any of you guys find that wearing a condom makes "performing" more difficult (assuming it's the correct size for your willy)?

If so, what is it that makes it more difficult?

Is there anything the lass can do to help you "perform" better?

Thank you for any helpful answers.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be fully honest, I tend to go a bit flaccid when putting one one.
Then I have to try and enter her while not fully erect and rubber gives less feeling.
My foreskin moves back forward, then when growing full hard again the rubber is to tight for my foreskin to move back again.
I know, quite the technical story. And that's what I hate about rubbers, takes raw hornyness out of things.

I think a lass can help by straightning the hot mood lost in discomfort a bit.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I seem to be in the minority regarding this, but condoms have never been problematic for me. The only downside is that you experience a bit less sensation while wearing them, but that can actually be an advantage if you want to last longer; I even wear thicker condoms deliberately at times, when I want to indulge in long/intense fucking sessions.

And then they're also quite useful if the girl you're with enjoys anal sex. It's really not recommended to switch from ass-to-pussy with your dick, it's very likely to cause infections (and ass-to-mouth isn't always all that pleasant either). Condoms work great for that, you can just throw your condom away after fucking her ass and then put on a new one before performing something else. It's not rare for me to use 2-3 condoms during the same session, I always keep a few ones ready nearby. Girls often find it funny because I enjoy throwing condoms everywhere in the room while fucking them, and I've also got quite good at putting on a new one rapidly/seamlessly.

My girlfriend and I have both been tested for STDs recently and could technically fuck without using any condoms, but we still use them while performing anal. Partly because of the reason mentioned above, and also partly because I slightly tore my meatus last year and using a condom fully protects my meatus from further tearing when I want to indulge into wild/tight anal sex. And then there's also the fact that I already had like 4 boxes of condoms that would otherwise have gone to waste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I don't think I'm as sensitive as most guys. I notice little difference between wearing a condom and not wearing a condom, aside from the convenience. I don't think that it is an age or desensitization thing since it's been like this for as long as I can remember. The only effect I regularly experience is that condoms introduce more friction (even when they are lubricated) than there would be without. In this regard, it is more difficult for me to get off but that's largely because it is harder to find that perfect rhythm.

I've talked to my brother about this and he says that he notices a HUGE difference. He describes being able to feel her warmth better and being more sensitive to the texture of everything. I guess some guys just have more nerve endings down there or something like that.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do notice a difference in sensation but I don't think I perform any different. Maybe if the condom does not fit right, it might be uncomfortable, but never experience that problem. I've used several different brands of condom, but for the past 4 years, I just use one brand made by a Japanese company. Best condoms in the world. I bought a case of these things.

Maybe the person is not very experience in the bed??

I prefer sex without a condom, but I rather put one on if it's a girl I don't know well enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure why, but they ruin my performance / experience. One of two things usually happens, either it kills my hard on, or I cant get off. I know women like it to last a little bit, but pretty sure all night is more then anyone really cares for. Never had that problem in my youth, but things change over time. Thankfully I dont have much of a need for them except on rare occasion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be over sensitive, so a condom tends to dull the sensitivity enough allowing me to prolong the sex without ejaculation.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thank you so much for your replies. I really appreciate it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine the same, although it might be a mental thing plus the lack of sensitivity for the plum at the top of the shaft.

Quote by Wildweasel
Not sure why, but they ruin my performance / experience. One of two things usually happens, either it kills my hard on, or I cant get off. I know women like it to last a little bit, but pretty sure all night is more then anyone really cares for. Never had that problem in my youth, but things change over time. Thankfully I dont have much of a need for them except on rare occasion.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the past I found condoms to be uncomfortable. In some instances there was some level of loss of feeling which caused me to last much longer than my lover preferred (which would end up causing us to stop for lube breaks...) or the fit was just wrong for me and it impacted my whole experience.

But I was using basic Trojans avail at the drug store. I never really looked into it ever. After I did some research I got a few brands/types to try and eventually found two that I really liked... a different shape, a hair more room, thinner material, and much more lube included.

So my suggestion would be that if there are performance issues, or they don't feel right, try some "better" or at least different ones. There are some good sites that show you exactly what the differences are and that can help too.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been able to have sex without condoms, and on the odd occasion when I've worn one, it's simply not the same. It removes the authentic feeling of her warmth, inner texture and wetness, and the mental aspect certainly plays a big part for me too; it just dampens my mood and excitement in general, knowing that there is something between me and her that shouldn't be there. I think in most cases I'd rather just wait until I get to know the person better. These days I meet women through professional contacts or on the internet, where I generally have enough time to breach the topic of safe sex before even getting around to jumping into bed with them, at which point we can already feel safe to skip the condoms. Providing recent test results isn't a problem for me, random flings with drunken club girls whose health status I haven't got a clue about just aren't my thing.