Pants...

last reply
16 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
My question for the guys is in the song........please answer accordingly.....LOL!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I can guess at the question, and my answer is 'No'. I have never 'gizzed' in my pants because of such moments of slight arousal. I have 'gizzed' in her pants, but we were about to be discovered having a quickie.

She forgave me, and I helped her change...it took most all the night.

Great video!
Lurker
0 likes
I have, but it was a planned experience......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I have.
Not even with contact.
Take a little more then that.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow funny video and no. I have had girls try but even then still no. Guess I am just not ready till i get my pants off.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a lot more staying power than that. No, never.
Fireman
0 likes
I have to admit I did once when I was 18yo. We were making out in the girl outside of her parents house. She was fucking HOT and I lost control. What can I say, I was young. She cleaned me up though. Than we sneaked into her bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
She cleaned you up? She's a keeper.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I have a lot more staying power than that.

That's an understatement! You're an energizer bunny!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe at least two old girlfriends tried to make that happen (whether they admitted it or not), but I've managed to get out of my pants every time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
My question for the guys is in the song........please answer accordingly.....LOL!

Well, yeah, but I really had to work at it.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
Quote by Zafia

Well, yeah, but I really had to work at it.

So then its something that you wanted to happen Willy?
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
no not here, I'm a skin man, need to get that feel
But shit, there were times when I was younger that we got close.bTfPQ5n8o651Nkso
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nope, can't say that I have. If its receiving any special attention then its no longer in the pants.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lmao. Yea, I have. I was kind of young. I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post any details so I'll leave them out for now, better safe than sorry.
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never happened. Interesting though, i guess you need to be reaaaally exited to make that happen without touching, or really trigger happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's difficult to jizz in Nudie Pants... (LOL)