Oral Sex or Fuck first

last reply
137 replies
19.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer giving oral before sex. Unfortunately over the years my Misses gets too sensitive after her first orgasm so once she gets warmed up she wants me inside of her. I miss getting her off orally.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love to go down on her first. Sliding into her right after she cums is wonderfull
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always target three climaxing orgasms:
1. Start off with oral sex giving my partner her first climax
2. Intercourse driving her to her second climaxing orgasm
3. Wrap the session up with another round of oral sex giving her a 3rd climax
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its random sometimes like to start with oral and make her so wet, otherwise I am in her almost without putting her panties down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most Definately oral first. I love the foreplay. She usually pushes me off, goes down on me and then climbs on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to get her all worked up FIRST. I love the warm feeling of her fluid running down my face while giving her all the pleasure she can take before making love to her ( or fuck her ) what ever her pleasure is.
Lurker
0 likes
before fucking her!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really doesn't matter what comes first as long as we both enjoy what we do!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Lurker
0 likes
If my partner were more into oral, would probably be more in favor of the variety of options of which comes first. But, as she's not very orally oriented, it's kinda moot!
Lurker
0 likes
It's all about pleasing her. Usually as much foreplay/oral as she wants until she is asking to be fucked. Then more oral if she desires it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like giving oral with climax before sex, plus it never hurts to warm her up a little bit =)
Lurker
0 likes
Love to give her oral and making her cum first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral first then fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral first, then fuck then more oral with cim
Lurker
0 likes
I like oral first, give or receive.

Build up before the actual sex is always best, makes your partner anticipate what's next
Site administrator
0 likes
definately oral first for as long as possible !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For now I think I'd say 'yes' to oral first (obviously foreplay prior to that).