Open Wide!

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you enjoy when a woman can deepthroat?
What exactly is so great about it if you do?
Is it a dealbreaker if they can't?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have yet to be deep throated completely. It would be nice to experience that but it is not a dealbreaker at all if a girl can’t or won’t do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mypole
I have yet to be deep throated completely. It would be nice to experience that but it is not a dealbreaker at all if a girl can’t or won’t do it.

I love giving deep throat. I love it best if the guy is uncut
Lurker
0 likes
The first cock I sucked I deep throated all the way to his base, what a cock he had. When he came his mushroom head was all the way down the back of my throat, seeding me, I wish I was with Jay right now!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DazzlingLove
Do you enjoy when a woman can deepthroat?

Absolutely. It is rather special/unique.

Quote by DazzlingLove
What exactly is so great about it if you do?

It's been my experience that not all women can successfully pull it off. Some simply, physically cannot. Some could, if they were enthusiastic/adventurous enough to go for it. It's memorable when it occurs, as I can count on one hand - how many women actually have enthusiastically done so and made me ejaculate down their throats in this fashion.

It's the rare woman who can and who actually enjoys giving deep throat blow jobs to completion.

Quote by DazzlingLove
Is it a dealbreaker if they can't?

Nah. But it is like the cherry on top, or the icing on the cake, if you catch my drift. I'd almost kill to keep that woman in my life.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love getting DT. Being bi I appreciate what it takes to do this. & know exactly what the giver is experiencing as they take mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is so great is that your man gets past your tongue and can feel the tightness and heat of your throat. As a bi guy, deep throating takes practice. You need to hold your breath and open your mouth as far as possible. Like I said, this takes practice, but your man will be thankful.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can learn the technique or at least improve on it.

If your gag reflex is so strong you can not succeed. And he calls it a deal breaker run and run as fast as you can.

He is not the right guy...No I am not a guy but I had these damn 2 pennies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no matter much to me, honestly
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
It's nice, yes. But not a necessity.
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
When my girlfriend wakes up or comes home from work ? deepthroat is nice but not a necessity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep throat isn't really important if I'm getting a blow job. However, I'm Bi and don't feel I've provided a man the best possible blow job if I don't deep throat him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love if she will take me that deep, but I have never cum when I'm down her throat. Definitely not a deal-breaker. Just a nice plus.