on the phone

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys just wonderng if any of ya'll ever had sex with a girl while she was on the phone with her boyfriend of relative and care to share that story. I find it carzy sexy for a girl to try and maintain her composure while talking... Any stories?
Lurker
0 likes
While on Spring Break in Daytona a few years back I played with a girl's pussy while she talked to her mom. While doing so she started jerking me off as well. I found it rather hot and very very horny. At one point she raised the phone from her mouth and told me to eat her pussy. Gladly i did so. She continued talking during an orgasm telling her mom she was in the exercise room and walking on the treadmill. Then her sister got on the phone and started talking to her. I about blew a load when she told her sister what I was doing to her. As she laid back directly into the phone she said FUCK ME HARD, I wanna cum so my sister can hear. I fucked her and she stopped talking and let her sister hear her. After we were finished and she got off the phone she smiled at me and told me her and her sister had a bet that she wouldn't fuck a guy while talking to their mother. Needless to say she won the bet.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thats nice... ive ucked a few girls while they were on the phone.. its nuthing like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, her hubby had this habit of calling her in the afternoons which was our fuck time, to make her comfortable, I use to go down on her, she did have difficulty to talk but never got caught
Lurker
0 likes
Ummmm....You gals need to STAY OFF THE FUCKING PHONE! (Sorry for the rant...I'm old and have old fashioned values).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kdiddy_23
Hey guys just wonderng if any of ya'll ever had sex with a girl while she was on the phone with her boyfriend of relative and care to share that story. I find it carzy sexy for a girl to try and maintain her composure while talking... Any stories?

does eating her pussy while she's on the phone count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never experienced that, but I did stumble onto a website devoted just to this topic. There was one video in particular that was super hot where the woman was talking to her husband while her brother in law was eating her. At first, she tried to stay calm, but when her brother in law took his underwear off, she said to her husband, "Your brother has the most beautiful dick and I am going to hang up the phone so I can suck him and drink his cum."
Lurker
0 likes
Not really that much of a story - but there was a woman years ago; we were in bed, nude, just getting going. Her mother called, she said she had to take the call. She did. I continued my ministrations. She tried to continue but her breathing caused her mother to ask " Is something wrong, honey?" I could hear that. Of course I continued. I've forgotten what lie she offered but the phone conversation ended quickly. We continued. She scolded me later but smiled when she did so.