last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys -

In my never ending exploration into the male mind for the benefit of writing better stories (despite the risk of tripping over beer cans and dirty socks), I have a question for the men: what dark fantasy do you have involving your significant other that you dare not tell her? Anything goes boys!

Thanks and happy 2009!

Alissa
Lurker
0 likes
I wrote about it, to an extent. And I'm not proud of the stories. It's the "My Wife's Humiliation" series, and could describe it as 'dark', or worse. It was a cathartic release, but only on a certain level. Oh, and she hasn't a clue that I write erotic stories. That's my dark secret.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
I wrote about it, to an extent. And I'm not proud of the stories. It's the "My Wife's Humiliation" series, and could describe it as 'dark', or worse. It was a cathartic release, but only on a certain level. Oh, and she hasn't a clue that I write erotic stories. That's my dark secret.

I will be sure to read it - thanks.

Alissa
Lurker
0 likes
I'm open and honest and reveal all my fantasies to the one I love. It's more fun sharing fantasies and doing them! That's the big advantage of your partner being on the same sexual page as yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocco, I wish I could.

I'l have to think about it, do I want to tell?
Some are - well, out there.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am afraid I am on the same page as rocco. I am usually up front about my fantasies even with women I have barely dated. It is just better to find a compatible person that way and weed out relationships that will end badly from the start.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I have many dark fantasies, none of them involve my significant other, and none will ever see any more reality than words on a page.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I'm open and honest and reveal all my fantasies to the one I love. It's more fun sharing fantasies and doing them! That's the big advantage of your partner being on the same sexual page as yourself.

It's been one fantasy after another with you baby. Can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Titty-Fuck & Deliciously Sticky

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
well if i tell you a little i can save some for later, but the idea of a little bisexual activity when teaming up with others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it would be anal sex. Yeah, she says it is only an exit. (Crying...)
Lurker
0 likes
A dark fantasy of mine is to tie up a girl, not just the ankles and wrists, but to the point where she couldn't move at all, not even her head, and have my way with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner is allowing me to slowly expand her horizons, but it's taken awhile. She is an amazing lover but pretty pedestrian in her tastes. Some of this stuff that floats through my membrane I can't throw at her all at once. For instance, I'd love to watch her seduce and fuck another man, and I'm hoping to one day talk her into it...but for now, I'll settle for letting her know about it a little at a time. And that's just one of my fantasies. What's frustrating is that I know she must have some wild fantasies of her own, but when I try and coax them out of her, she tells me that all she can think of is making love with me. I've GOT to believe that other things MUST cross her mind from time to time.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't believe nobody has said this one yet. I'd like to be the inventor of Love Potion #9.gZ3CItJhj019fs85 Where's the dark side in that you ask? Got an hour or two?
Lurker
0 likes
that's one been done by juice he only had an hour to kill
Lurker
0 likes
Ghost I've seen the real picture of you and gals you are missing it. Ghost you don't need the potion #9
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ghostwriter
I can't believe nobody has said this one yet. I'd like to be the inventor of Love Potion #9.fpoJ01CVzii0Z024 Where's the dark side in that you ask? Got an hour or two?

I'd love to hear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One of my fantasies that she could never accept is seeing her and other women in an all out, nothing ruled out orgy. Other of my fantasies concern things that are against the rules to post about. If you are really interested in those send me a message.