ok, now, you tell us

last reply
33 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You two have come back to your house after a night out, all the teasing is over, pussy has been eaten, cock has been sucked, foreplay is done. It's time to fuck.

You guys have heard a myriad of things we like guys to do while we are fucking. Everything from pulling hair, biting, spanking, talk, rough/easy, numerous posts on where we want your cum, etc.

It's a given you guys do most of the "work" in most positions, but what do you like her to bring to it? What can she do to make the act better? Is there anything you want but have been afraid to ask? What makes for a really great fuck for you guys?

Conversely, what do you NOT want her doing? What makes for a lousy fuck? Is there such thing for you?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like it when we share the work. Getting some cowgirl thrown in there with all the other positions makes it all really great! Noise! I once had a girlfriend for a very short while in college that was a 'dead fish.' Yes, that's the term guys use for a woman that basically just lays there and doesn't put much into it, all quite just receiving and not giving back. back in school, college, the word spread rapidly if some girl was a 'dead fish.' Boring, a guy would rather use his own hand than waste time there. So I didn't waste much time on her even though she was a damn beauty queen. She had the personality of a dead fish also.

I'd dare say most guys want equal participation, noise, dirty talk, (hot-wild-sweaty-physical-loud sex) and want to hear what you want them to do to you. There ain't nothing hotter than hearing your woman scream out in a demanding tone, "FUCK ME!" and "FUCK ME HARD!" whatever, that can go for different things. So tell the guy how you like it and ask him to give it to you that way. make noise, be physical, move around, hump back at him, wrap your legs around him tight, grab him, grab his hair, smack his ass, switch up positions and ride him cowgirl style! Hey! If you want to finger yourself while you fuck, go to it. I always loved seeing that. Finger each other's ass, hell, give up some ass. And most of all, hang around and do another round! Then talk about how much you liked it while laying around naked having a drink after. (Sometimes my wife & I like to smoke cigars in bed naked after a particularly great round(s) of sex.)
Lurker
0 likes
(great question Amber - will be reading with interest!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
... 'dead fish.' Yes, that's the term guys use for a woman that basically just lays there and doesn't put much into it

That's kinda... stinky lol

I use the term starfish
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when a girl asks 'how do you like me to do it?' This can be with regard to anything, from kissing, to BJs, to fucking. It shows she is interested in what pleases me. It is especially sexy when it is a long term partner or wife...then it is like she is still interested in making me feel good instead of just jumping in the sack and getting to the finish post.

For instance, I am not a big fan of oral. The receiving, not the giving - I LOVE giving oral. Ive just never been that much into getting a blow job. One of the few I can almost hear you say.

However,

Recently my wife asked me how I wanted her to give me a BJ. Now picture the scene. Im sitting there on the bed, back to the headboard and she is kneeling - not quite on all fours - with her head not far from me and hand gripping my cock. I can see her sexy bottom sticking up behind her (I'm a big bottom fan), and she looks up at me with her big blue eyes and asks me how she should give me oral. We have been together for over 16 years and she has never asked it...well, it was a massive turn on to not only get asked, but to give instructions. It didnt take long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want her to play with my balls. Lick/suck/kiss my nipples. Hold my hair tightly at the root and kiss me hard. Moan and groan if something feels good so I'll know to do more of that. I want to her to tell me she needs my hands, fingers, tongue, and cock inside her. If we're having a quickie at a party or in a bathroom and we have to be quiet, I want her to whisper absolutely filthy things in my ear. With that breathy fuck-me voice. If it's a marathon sex sesssion, talk and laugh. Tell me how good you feel. I want her to swallow. I want her to kiss me after she swallows. I want her to crave my cum. If we're in a crowded room, i want her to fuck me with her eyes. I want her to let me fuck her with my eyes. Tease and be teased relentlessly throughout a night on the town. Make me ravenous for her touch.

That's about it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I want her to play with my balls. Lick/suck/kiss my nipples. Hold my hair tightly at the root and kiss me hard. Moan and groan if something feels good so I'll know to do more of that. I want to her to tell me she needs my hands, fingers, tongue, and cock inside her. If we're having a quicking at a party or in a bathroom and we have to be quiet, I want her to whisper absolutely filthy things in my ear. With that breathy fuck-me voice. If it's a marathon sex sesssion, talk and laugh. Tell me how good you feel. I want her to swallow. I want her to kiss me after she swallows. I want her to crave my cum. If we're in a crowded room, i want her to fuck me with her eyes. I want her to let me fuck her with my eyes. Tease and be teased relentlessly throughout a night on the town. Make me ravenous for her touch.

That's about it.

Takes notes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I want her to play with my balls. Lick/suck/kiss my nipples. Hold my hair tightly at the root and kiss me hard. Moan and groan if something feels good so I'll know to do more of that. I want to her to tell me she needs my hands, fingers, tongue, and cock inside her. If we're having a quickie at a party or in a bathroom and we have to be quiet, I want her to whisper absolutely filthy things in my ear. With that breathy fuck-me voice. If it's a marathon sex sesssion, talk and laugh. Tell me how good you feel. I want her to swallow. I want her to kiss me after she swallows. I want her to crave my cum. If we're in a crowded room, i want her to fuck me with her eyes. I want her to let me fuck her with my eyes. Tease and be teased relentlessly throughout a night on the town. Make me ravenous for her touch.

That's about it.

Ha ha, just a ilttle turned on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think any of us want it all to be the same.. each of us has our 'style' and 'techniques' that we like to believe we have perfected over the years.. we had a saying in the Navy.. "There's no such thing as a bad fuck.. just some are better than others." If I could narrow it down I would say that passion and imagination are the keys to great sex.. variety.. pick up the pace.. slow it down.. eye contact.. whispers.. moans and quivers.. fantasy play.. everything else is just body parts.. I've had many great sexual experiences where I never even got my dobber in or reached orgasm for myself.. it was all about the pleasure I was giving and not so much about what I was getting.. but hey.. that's just me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like her to be a little assertive, just so I know I'm wanted ;p
I mean sex is fun and all, but the more she SEEMS to want it the hotter it is for me.

What I don't want is for her to just lay there, that kills it for me. At the same time I don't want her to go and take over 100%... yeah I'm picky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber

You two have come back to your house after a night out, all the teasing is over, pussy has been eaten, cock has been sucked, foreplay is done. It's time to fuck.

You guys have heard a myriad of things we like guys to do while we are fucking. Everything from pulling hair, biting, spanking, talk, rough/easy, numerous posts on where we want your cum, etc.

It's a given you guys do most of the "work" in most positions, but what do you like her to bring to it? What can she do to make the act better? Is there anything you want but have been afraid to ask? What makes for a really great fuck for you guys?

Conversely, what do you NOT want her doing? What makes for a lousy fuck? Is there such thing for you?

She has to simply enjoy it! To be honest.... To say, "Oooh, yes! There!" To encourage you as you please her.... To GENTLY correct you if you're not doing what she needs, to talk to you, to moan and pant if you've got it right, to gently direct you if you haven't... To be in control while allowing us to control.... (Or THINK we control...) Not to be too busy! To trust us.... To understand that your pleasure makes our pleasure better.... To be pleased..... (Our pleasing you is the biggest part of our arousal....)

I will guarantee you that every single male Lushie has had this experience..... You're fucking her like a jackhammer, she's about to come, you're about to come... You're POUNDING her, giving her all you've got..... And She says, "Fuck Me Harder!!!"

(Baby, if I was a MACHINE, I couldn't fuck you harder!!!!)

It's not always easy for us guys!!!

XX Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Timely post. Just last weekend mrs P announced that she had something special planned for me... soley for my pleasure. She had done this once before while I was blindfolded, so I wasn't sure what to expect. This time she let me watch, but I wasn't to touch her as it was strictly for me. After showering, she had me lie naked on the bed and proceded to use different items to stimulate my skin... a silk scarf, her tongue, ice water, etc. For some reason, she sucked my toes. Now I've never been one that became aroused at the thought of this before, but damn it felt good. At one point she started fumbling around and came up with a new toy... a prostrate vibe. She took her time as she lubed both me and the new toy, teasing me while doing so. The sensation was amazing as she slid the vibrating rod into my hooha... when she climbed ontop of me cowgirl style I was lost in a haze of lust. My orgasm was the strongest one I ever remember!

Sorry for the long introduction. The short answer is I'm not sure if it would have made any difference what she did that night. Knowing ahead of time that it was my time to be pleasured and that she wanted nothing out of it for herself was a major turn-on. It also allowed me to just sit back and enjoy the sensations without worying about things like 'how is she responding to what I'm doing?', or 'should I change my angle a little?'. Just knowing she took the time to prepare something just for me and initiated the whole thing herself made me feel loved and desired. I found the whole experience to be very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's about it.

Now Mister that is one steamy image, I think my eyes crossed somewhere in the middle of that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

She has to simply enjoy it! To be honest.... To say, "Oooh, yes! There!" To encourage you as you please her.... To GENTLY correct you if you're not doing what she needs, to talk to you, to moan and pant if you've got it right, to gently direct you if you haven't... To be in control while allowing us to control.... (Or THINK we control...) Not to be too busy! To trust us.... To understand that your pleasure makes our pleasure better.... To be pleased..... (Our pleasing you is the biggest part of our arousal....)

I will guarantee you that every single male Lushie has had this experience..... You're fucking her like a jackhammer, she's about to come, you're about to come... You're POUNDING her, giving her all you've got..... And She says, "Fuck Me Harder!!!"

It's not always easy for us guys!!!

XX Steph

Taking notes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's about it.

Can't really add much to that...just about bang on!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I want her to be interested, to look at me, to be enjoying it, and to express her enjoyment. I want her to be wet (and I will do lots of things to make her that way). I love her being very vocal. I want her to show that she craves to be fucked, licked, sucked. I want it to show in her kissing, touching, breathing, speaking and yelling. The particulars of what's done don't matter so much as being engaged in it. And if she loses the mood, then let's just talk about it. We can restart later. I don't want her to be faking or trying to get it over. And I want her to tell me what she needs and when it's working what's working. Most of all, I want her to have a good time.
Lurker
0 likes
well has already been said but don't want a girl to just lie there and do nothing some change of position some talk sounds use of hands it is an interactive thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's about it.

That was so hot I would of had to change my panties, if I had any on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

this made me laugh a lot!! sorry guys yes we do this sometimes, but you have to see it as we cant get enough of you and just need more and more ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy

this made me laugh a lot!! sorry guys yes we do this sometimes, but you have to see it as we cant get enough of you and just need more and more ;)

That is so very true...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's about it.

I LOVE this thread!

One of the reasons why is that I love the fact that the responses are TERRIBLY romantic! Everyone says that the Girl's pleasure is the most important thing for the guy.....

(Lush boys are REALLY good fucks!!!!)

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That's about it.

I LOVE this thread!

One of the reasons why is that I love the fact that the responses are TERRIBLY romantic! Everyone says that the Girl's pleasure is the most important thing for the guy.....

(Lush boys are REALLY good fucks!!!!)

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Taking notes...

YOU don't need to take notes, Little Kitten.......

xx SF

(YOU are More then perfect.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a woman to be as into the fucking as I am...right from the start, the intro, the teasing, the foreplay...nothing is worse than a woman who is not recipricating, just laying there taking it all, not a sound because they were raised to not enjoy the experience...no variety of positions because they were raised that sex is dirty...just get into it, enjoy it, experiment, let your hair down and go, go, go...don't be afraid to trust, to give yourself...but respond, be vocal, be agressive and passive...share the experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really like it when my lady reaches around and grabs my ass to pulls me in deeper as she moans about how she loves the feel of my cock deep within her. Its not the only thing I like, but it's a great way to finish. It makes our orgasms much more intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with what has been said, mainly she has got to be into it as much as (or more then) I am.
However, just remember we are not machines.
Harder, faster, harder, faster only work when we are not already at or near top speed.
Once I started laughing and responded in my best Scotty impression
"I'm giving ya all she's got Capt'n"

Since I guess she was really close, she was not as pleased with me as I was!

Once in college, my roommate told me later that he overheard my GF say "Oh Vic, that feels so good!"
That is always good for the ol' ego.
So give a compliment once in a while that at least we're doing doing right!
If we aren't doing it right, guide us to the promised land. We really do want to learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like it when we share the work. Getting some cowgirl thrown in there with all the other positions makes it all really great! Noise! I once had a girlfriend for a very short while in college that was a 'dead fish.' Yes, that's the term guys use for a woman that basically just lays there and doesn't put much into it, all quite just receiving and not giving back. back in school, college, the word spread rapidly if some girl was a 'dead fish.' Boring, a guy would rather use his own hand than waste time there. So I didn't waste much time on her even though she was a damn beauty queen. She had the personality of a dead fish also.

I'd dare say most guys want equal participation, noise, dirty talk, (hot-wild-sweaty-physical-loud sex) and want to hear what you want them to do to you. There ain't nothing hotter than hearing your woman scream out in a demanding tone, "FUCK ME!" and "FUCK ME HARD!" whatever, that can go for different things. So tell the guy how you like it and ask him to give it to you that way. make noise, be physical, move around, hump back at him, wrap your legs around him tight, grab him, grab his hair, smack his ass, switch up positions and ride him cowgirl style! Hey! If you want to finger yourself while you fuck, go to it. I always loved seeing that. Finger each other's ass, hell, give up some ass. And most of all, hang around and do another round! Then talk about how much you liked it while laying around naked having a drink after. (Sometimes my wife & I like to smoke cigars in bed naked after a particularly great round(s) of sex.)

Agreed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Ferkin Cigar............. Only you buzz.PtPpGCMi9xA0iww8