Nipple play?

last reply
47 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you guys like your nipples being played with? I love my nipples being played with, but I've never tried doing anything with a guy's nipples... Do you enjoy it or does it just annoy you?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
From my experience, most guys enjoy it.
Atleast after they've gotten used to it.
I would even go as far to say that guys nipples are more senstive than womens, or atleast my own.
Although, in many cases there isn't much nipple to play with.

Oh wait, I'm not a guy...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MxBee
Do you guys like your nipples being played with? I love my nipples being played with, but I've never tried doing anything with a guy's nipples... Do you enjoy it or does it just annoy you?

I enjoy it when my wife plays with and sucks on my nipples. Of course, that goes for other of my body parts, as well.
Lurker
0 likes
love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i hate it - it does nothing for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, it works for me -- but don't pinch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can pinch mine, lick mine, suck mine or anything you want to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's alright. I mean, if it never happened again, I wouldn't be too upset. It's just not that special to me.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, does nothing for me.

Bat
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh batman you are on my feet!
On plasters, but still, batman.
Lurker
0 likes
I sucked a guys nipples and he just giggled ha ha lol, he said it was really ticklish, i must say that made me want to tease him even more ha ha hee hee i had found a man's ticklish spot
Lurker
0 likes
Bat! Good to have you back, man.
Lurker
0 likes
Whats fair is fair guys. I LOVE to have my nippers licked, sucked, pinched, and nibbled on. I told my man that when I play with his nipples I am showing him the things I would do if a woman was with us. Drives him crazy! I love it too! You must use your mind as well as your body in bed.wzWSNwEueLWR5b74
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nutn happens
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Nipple play for me is a must... It's great in foreplay and in the heat of the moment. So it's a YES from me.!
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby enjoys it sometimes - depends on his mood. As for me I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
THE TITLE - NIPPLE PLAY.... God that hit me as really funny!

"D. Parton" Nips a sharp grounder to Rocco covering the hole...he throws a rope onto Teach covering her bag...Teach wheels and sprays one wildly at Niccola who is running hastily away from her own mound to get to 1st and beat-off the runner hustling down her line....NIPPLE PLAY!!!!!

OR

Two nursing women sitting on the park bench slowly rocking their respective strollers with the tots sleeping and the one says to the other...."Man I've been nursing for 5 months and my left one is still intact but check out the NIPPLE PLAY I've got on this one"!

OR

...OK...that's enough...but really mushrooms are a wonderful thing
Lurker
0 likes

I'll bet the Brits don't know what in Sam-Hell you're talking about in the first one, but it's great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Farmerswife
Whats fair is fair guys. I LOVE to have my nippers licked, sucked, pinched, and nibbled on. I told my man that when I play with his nipples I am showing him the things I would do if a woman was with us. Drives him crazy! I love it too! You must use your mind as well as your body in bed.2oX7yGts1FP8dzJf

Ask him if you telling him that did more for his arousal than what you actually did. It would with me, just reading about it drives me crazy.

Hot post, you tented my speedo
Lurker
0 likes
I often tell partners I suspect my nipples are as sensitive as your clit...
And I've enjoyed some sensual partners making me cum by only kissing my nipples and stroking my chest...

I'm just sayin'... I vote yes.

S.
Lurker
0 likes
oops... double post... must have been a little enthused... ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LOVE IT! sometimes when I jack off I pinch and play with my own nips. Did I say how much I enjoy it?
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love gettin my nipps sucked or pinched or nibbled on
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I absolutley LOVE it. Mine are real sensitive. A gal licking them gets me rock hard & I can slowly JO & really pump a load. The left one is more sensitive; I like it teased at first, then for her to bite the right one pretty hard as I'm approching orgasm & then bite down as I cum. Oohhhhhh! Rivers of spunk.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MxBee

"Alright, I suppose. Part of the game-pre sex. Can be ticklish but not really arousal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Soft kisses on and around them then some bitting always works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it so much I got an erection against the ladies leg when I had them pierced.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it. Unfortunately, most of the women I've been with think it's odd - like it's not "normal" for a woman to want to play with a man's nipples, and it's not "normal" for a man to want it either.
Lurker
0 likes
we enjoy it to......