Naughty Coupon Ideas

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to give a man who has the means to get whatever he wants (I do not) for his birthday. I thought a set of his own naughty coupons to use at any time would be a good gift.

If you were to receive a naughty coupon book from your lady, what would you like to be included in it?
0 likes
An erotic massage for sure (maybe multiples of that one offering different types)

A night with her as my slave (if you're okay with that of course)

A "play date" at a swanky hotel

A striptease show by her

There's a few to get started...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Feisty
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to give a man who has the means to get whatever he wants (I do not) for his birthday. I thought a set of his own naughty coupons to use at any time would be a good gift.

If you were to receive a naughty coupon book from your lady, what would you like to be included in it?

that would depend on the man, what he likes, what his desires are. Contrary to what many think we are different. We don't always think sex, pizza, sex, beer, sex, football and blow jobs (not necessarily in that order)

for me personally things like a night of complete servitude, anytime anywhere blow job, good massage etc. It's best if you really know and understand your man though. The "use at anytime" could come back and "bite ya"
Lurker
0 likes
I should have also added, I personally have never wanted "things" especially bought ones. Whatever you give, give it from your heart and it will be perfect
0 likes
Quote by 1Cajun
I should have also added, I personally have never wanted "things" especially bought ones. Whatever you give, give it from your heart and it will be perfect

Love your answer!! You made me smile smile
Click below to see

Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Feisty

Wow! What a great idea. My hubby's birthday is the 19th of August. I can really get creative. Stuff like a get out of trouble free card. Blowjob on demand coupon. Six hour nag free zone. An okay I'll go to the hockey game and not bitch coupon. The list is endless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
-nude texts/messages for an entire day
-oral
-striptease
-make a 'home video'

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the tips! My lover is a big feminist who is really respectful of women, which is totally awesome and he's a fantastic lover, but I wonder if he holds back with me. I figured the coupons would be a good way of opening the door for him to explore things without him having to worry about what I would think.

I'd love more ideas if anybody has any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
28 years ago my wife gave me a coupon for Valentine's Day when we were dating. It was for a for a night of relaxation and pleasure or anything desired. No expiration. I have kept it in my wallet all these years. Thank you for the reminder. I just took it out and looked at it again. If he is smart and cherishes you as he should he will keep his coupon for ever as well. Good luck
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Here are my ideas

Roll play
tease in a public place
sex in public place
start to finish oral
Anal sex
sex in the morning coupon
wild card. anything goes (Maybe add few of these if you want him to be more open)
skip foreplay
no work sex (girl does all the work)

A coupon to let him buy anything he wants.