naive and embarrassed

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys I am bowing to your superior knowledge again.

I am obviously a little more naive and innocent than I thought I was...I have chatting to some guys and they have asked me if I squirt....well i am embarrassed to say that i assumed this meant cum..... I found out today what it actually involves and I am intrigued to know if guys really find that sexy. to my mind it is a natural function that I am not willing to share with anyone not even my hubby.

I am embarrassed to talk to my lush friends about my mistake so I thought I would post on here and get your opinion.

thank you so much
The Linebacker
0 likes
Squirting doesn't really get me going. I'd rather not get hit in the eye with it, if you know what I mean. But I guess it is interesting. I just wouldn't want to deal with that on a regular basis.
Lurker
0 likes
thanks Buz good to hear a man say that !!! a decent man at that Heehee
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by jordansbritslut
thanks Buz good to hear a man say that !!! a decent man at that Heehee

No offense, but this last comment of yours does indicate your degree of naivete. Welcome to Lush.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's perfectly fine to be naive, or uninformed, but there is no reason to be embarrassed about it. I think it's great, that you're comfortable enough to admit something you didn't know, and ask about it.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend squirts at times during. I find it a slight turn on and it is a natural occurrence. If you can squirt and are holding back so your husband shouldn't see then you are not comfortable enough with him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me that it is more messy than sexy, however, at least one knows it's not faked. If a woman squirts, I think it best taken as a compliment to the partners skills and leave it at that.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a female GUSH when she cums, not the sexiest but I knew I had done right by her and besides, I loved her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it hot as hell maby not all the time but a few times now and then hell yeah.
Lurker
0 likes
Squirting does nothing for me, I actually find it gross like she would be pissing on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might not be ready for it all the time ;but I take it as a compliment
Lurker
0 likes
It is repulsive too me. I could get pissed on.(never had a golden shower, would try it though) I have been with a number of women that squirt. I didn't like it at all......

Id