Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Man's Legs

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Okay, so I have a thing for legs, especially a man's legs. So, the other night, my man and I were getting it on in the back of his truck and I kept finding myself grinding against his legs, rubbing them and holding onto them. I don't want to call this a fetish, but maybe it is. But here is my question,

Guys, has your girl ever been obsessed with a body part of yours (other than your cock)? And if so, is it a turn on or a turn off?
Quote by Passionate_Fantasist
Okay, so I have a thing for legs, especially a man's legs. So, the other night, my man and I were getting it on in the back of his truck and I kept finding myself grinding against his legs, rubbing them and holding onto them. I don't want to call this a fetish, but maybe it is. But here is my question,

Guys, has your girl ever been obsessed with a body part of yours (other than your cock)? And if so, is it a turn on or a turn off?

I don't know if I would call it obsessed, but my legs and my ass are what I can tease her with. She enjoys massaging both. I'm fairly hairy and she seems to like me that way.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
I actually had a former fling that loved getting off on my knee. While she'd be laying down I'd kiss her or suck her tits while my bent leg was between your legs. I'd rub my broad knee up and down on her pussy and she'd grind back into it. She always came from that. She loved doing it too. She was a fun lover, gave great head too. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
I had a girlfriend once that loved to rub up against my foot when we were out in public. I don't know if it was the foot so much as she liked to get off in public. Usually it happened when we were sitting at a table in a restaurant and nobody could see. I don't really remember the foot fetish (if that's what it was) ever moving from the public sphere to the privacy of the bedroom.
I also had a girl that liked my legs. Dont know why but she liked my right one better. And no I don't find it a turn off, it turns me on a little.