My man wants dominating...

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
X-posted - Here, Relationships, Lasses - Since I'm not sure entirely where it belongs...
TL;DR - My boyfriend wants me to dominate him, but I'm more of a sub, and he's not into punishment / spanking or anything painful at all... What can I do to make it sexy for him?

Okay... So here's the longer version. Basically, I'm a fairly submissive person, and that's fine with my boyfriend and he's happy to dominate me... But he also wants me to move into the driving seat occasionlly - Which, I'm also fine with. I mean, I feel a bit awkward since I've only ever really tried to dominate one person and they were only too happy to "escape" half way through and take over.

What makes it even harder is unlike me, my man doesn't like being spanked, or punished, or humiliated or anything that I really enjoy when being dominated... So I'm thrown even futher off kilter by this. I'm not sure how to dominate someone without such easy tools to fall back on. Spanking him and telling him what a naughty boy he's been would be easy - but I can't do that since it won't turn him on, much if at all. I'm also not sure that trying to make him beg would work... Since I don't think he will... I'm not sure if he really wants to be dominated, or he just wants me to take the lead, which I do anyway...

So what can I do to both dominate my man, but make him feel sexy towards me... In rare occasions...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgasm control seems a likely candidate. A cock ring or simply continuing to implore him, either coquettishly or demandingly, as you prefer, to hold out 'just a while longer' can turn some guys to jelly while you turn their cocks to steel.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Perhaps what he's wanting, deep down...is for you to sometimes be a bit more of the aggressor. The sexual encounter initiator. Lead. Cut loose. Find and refine your inner sexual fckmonster all over him - at the time and place of your choosing.

I don't care to be spanked. I'm not particularly fond of my hair being yanked. I don't crave humiliation nor being called motherfucker/bastard or prick.

I do enjoy some ear, neck and nipple biting, fingernails raking my skin, and a smart, frisky female taking what she wants - when she wants it - cowgirl/reverse cowgirl - kegeling my tool off at its pubis bone.

To my vanilla sensibilities, that's rather dominating behavior.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tie him up with total access to his boby. have some toys to tease him with. once tied, get him started some, maybe leave something on him like your panties or a vib near his balls. then leave the room to get better dressed for the job. dress to impress him in what ever you think he likes the most. for me it would be heels and nylons. come back ready to control when he comes and when he cannot come. make sure he knows what will happen if he comes before you say its ok. maybe you leave him tied up while you entertain someone else in the house. i girlfriend you know he likes and will have nothing to do but fantize about while being restrained and listening to you both. just some thoughts.
Lurker
0 likes
tie him up blindfold him and start slow fingering his ass and gradually move harder and faster put on a strapon
and have your way with him....you both will love it