Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My boyfriend doesn't like his balls touched??

last reply
19 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just have a question for all you guys out there... My boyfriend doesn't like it when I try to touch his balls. He says that it is an uncomfortable feeling when I do it. Should I be worried? Or is this normal? I don't have anyone else to ask...
Lurker
0 likes
How are you touching them? Don't squeeze to hard or it will be uncomfortable. Try just running your fingertips over them veryy lightly to begin with. Does he like you to lick them when you go down on him?
Lurker
0 likes
I just run my fingers over them lightly. He doesn't like me to lick them. I stick strictly to his penis.
Classified
0 likes
Having my balls played with is fantastic.
Gently scratched, sucked, it all feels great.
Perfect beginning to a great BJ as well I find.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Well if he does not like it then it's probably best to concentrate on other areas. Frank is right its also a good way of checking for any medical issues. My partner is in the medical profession and I can tell sometimes she is checking me out before she gets back down to business.
Lurker
0 likes
I concentrate in other areas all the time I was just curious about this one area... I'd always thought all guys love their balls touched but when he said he doesn't I was surprised...

Yeah, I discretely told him we should both go get physicals done soon...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd have to say havin mine touched is wonderful! Very sensitive, but tongue, gentle finger nails and gentle attention is awesome! smile
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I don't think it's anything to worry about! My fella hates having his balls touched, he says it's ticklish because they're so sensitive- we've tried hard and soft, hands, tongue, nails etc and nothing makes it a nice sensation for him so I don't bother anymore. There's always his gouch or his ass that could have a little extra attention...
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just to clarify things...you are not treating them like a punching bag are you?

They are super damn sensitive.

I do like for my wife to fondle and tongue mine. She knows just exactly how to do it without hurting them but actually making it feel awesome!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Easy to solve. I was the same. Get him to shave smooth and he will love it.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Everyone is an individual. Just because one person likes something doesn't mean we all have to. Some do, some don't. Its how he wants it so I wouldn't do it. When I'm with someone and I ask them not to do something I don't mean try again, but ouch that hurts, stop! If he has always been sensitive that is probably not something to be worried about. If its a new tenderness then it should definitely be checked out.

Testicular self exams are very important.. Testicles should feel firm and smooth, about the consistency of a hard-boiled egg without the shell. The epididymis is a ropelike structure attached to the back of the testis. This structure is not an abnormal lump. Feel for firm masses, lumps, or nodules in the testicle. In cancer, these lumps often are painless.

This is an important test to preform regularly. I used to do this for my ex, until I found a lump. he had to have the testicle removed & ultimately got a prosthetic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they are the most sensative area i have, i love them licked, sucked lightly, and fondled, but you must be soft.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Vert gently please at least until we know each others body likes are.
Lurker
0 likes
This is very true, thanks. smile

Quote by naughtynurse
Everyone is an individual. Just because one person likes something doesn't mean we all have to. Some do, some don't. Its how he wants it so I wouldn't do it. When I'm with someone and I ask them not to do something I don't mean try again, but ouch that hurts, stop! If he has always been sensitive that is probably not something to be worried about. If its a new tenderness then it should definitely be checked out.

Testicular self exams are very important.. Testicles should feel firm and smooth, about the consistency of a hard-boiled egg without the shell. The epididymis is a ropelike structure attached to the back of the testis. This structure is not an abnormal lump. Feel for firm masses, lumps, or nodules in the testicle. In cancer, these lumps often are painless.

This is an important test to preform regularly. I used to do this for my ex, until I found a lump. he had to have the testicle removed & ultimately got a prosthetic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
I don't think it's anything to worry about! My fella hates having his balls touched, he says it's ticklish because they're so sensitive- we've tried hard and soft, hands, tongue, nails etc and nothing makes it a nice sensation for him so I don't bother anymore. There's always his gouch or his ass that could have a little extra attention...

My hubby is the same........ so ticklish it totally killed the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to have mine fondled but not too roughly before orgasm, but I really, really like them to be cupped and gently held after orgasm. They seem cold then and feel much better if held for a minute or two.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Assuming there are no medical issues try using your tongue instead of your fingers. If that doesn't turn him on, call a psychologies.... or better yet call me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My BF loves to have me fondle, lick and suck his balls during a BJ....
Breast Lover
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
...well of course he does... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everybody is different some women prefer not to go some places as well.I for one like to have mine played with if a woman is gentle perhaps he had a bad experience with someone in the past