multi numbers of orgasms

last reply
16 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If your were with an older sexy and well kept red head lets say over 5o ,how many times could you ejaculate and if so whats the timelapse between the first and the next ! 10 minutes / half hour /or more ??
No fibs most women know the answer to this question ,but they tell me under 30 is faster in there turn around !
Thank you
Site administrator
0 likes
What is it with questions like this ... with the detail you give I dont think you will get any clear answers. However .. I did read once that when a male ejaculates it takes the body 30 minutes to create another load (sorry not phrased very well). So theres that ... then there is stamina and age and a host of other elements that enter in to the equation. Its bloody hard work having an orgasm you know ... so he may need refreshment at regular intervals .. even a square meal .. and then there are priorities .. anyway for my part I would say .. first early morning .. second at bed time after cocoa and hobnobs .. then nothing for a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
What is it with questions like this ... with the detail you give I dont think you will get any clear answers. However .. I did read once that when a male ejaculates it takes the body 30 minutes to create another load (sorry not phrased very well). So theres that ... then there is stamina and age and a host of other elements that enter in to the equation. Its bloody hard work having an orgasm you know ... so he may need refreshment at regular intervals .. even a square meal .. and then there are priorities .. anyway for my part I would say .. first early morning .. second at bed time after cocoa and hobnobs .. then nothing for a week.

Now that explains everything SJ!
[
0 likes
I admire your stamina, John. Now me......... how about half a teaspoonful every two or three weeks? No, I exaggerate..... oh what the hell..........

Hi Jane, lovely to see you back.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat

Now that explains everything SJ!

Oh just shushy you ... doesnt matter .. all your promises .. you are all trousers and no mouth!!

Rookie Scribe
1 like
TY John, knew that and what you say is so true , young men its slam bang thank you madam , I would rather an older man whom can please a lady ,and takes his time with the task at hand !
When he pays attention to detail ,the number of ejaculations is not releveant .when the lady is satisfied !!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lips
When he pays attention to detail ,the number of ejaculations is not releveant .when the lady is satisfied !!!!!

I think you just answered your own question, young lady!

As for me? As I get older, it takes quite a bit longer between ejaculations. Probably very similar to cooldaddy.

Oh to be young again knowing what I know now...
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I have a stop watch now all I need is an invite from you to come by and we can solve this problem scientifically!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To be honest I'm 64 and need a good hour to re charge, if I have some oral stimulus the time is much less, IV never used viagria, and always do my best to please the lady b4 I cum, it only right, a pleased woman is a happy woman.
0 likes
Quote by mushroompicker
To be honest I'm 64 and need a good hour to re charge, if I have some oral stimulus the time is much less, IV never used viagria, and always do my best to please the lady b4 I cum, it only right, a pleased woman is a happy woman.

I'm only 50 and my recharge time is probably up to an hour now. Add in a penchant for PE and what I really need to enjoy sex anymore is probably 90-120 min, time enough for a quickie followed by lots of fooling around and pleasuring her leading to a second round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huh. Maybe I'm odd but I don't need much time at all to recover. Sometimes I'll cum, go grab some water and towel off and get right back up and in. My second load won't be quite as big but still be a pretty large load. We sometimes do it 3 times. I don't cum as fast on 2 or 3. I'm in my 40's.
Lurker
0 likes
The last time I had marathon sex, I had 4 orgasms in an eight hour period. The first was in about 20 minutes and each there after was considerably longer. The final was pretty much just the sensation and a dribble.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How old are you? I can't do the four orgams in a day any more. And who are you? Women all respond differently. The person who posted that we will find no clear answers is quite right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can cum through oral and still.be hard to.give my gf a good hard shag, but then sometimes i can make love to her for 30 minutes cum and be ready agaim in 5 mims. Depends on the day and how hirny im feeling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If i stop right during the start of my orgasm i stay half-hard. With some preparation i can go again in a minute or three.

Most i've cum in a day was ten times, but by the third time nothing was really coming out anymore. It's all about state of mind and motivation, i believe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Minimum is 4 time I would shoot my load, recovery time between depends on what is going on and/or being done. Let's just say, my record in one night was 9 with 10-30 between.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never timed it, but I do get back up and have gone back in pussy in as little as five minutes. I will say the first cum is the best. But my wife has multiples all the time and 1 fuck doesn't always satisfy her. I can roll out and over on my back and she goes right down on me. I have been in her from midnight to 6am and we've done the entire afternoon a few times. When I get the chance to sleep with another woman, she can't quite get over the fact that we've fuck 3 times and it's only midnight and I'm tapping it on her!