0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
mouth first to get him hard, then pussy, then ass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curiouskitty3221
someone`s probably already brought this up but whats a guys favorite place to put their cock and why?

I like for a woman to wrap her hands around my cock ,just before she puts it her mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnythingG0es

Mouth! I just love the sight of a woman sucking cock. I like the ass and pussy also. But a woman who is a gifted cock sucker is a winner for me.
Nothing beats a good slow blowjob from an experienced woman. It's always a plus if her hands are well manicured ..
Chat Moderator
0 likes
For me, it really depends on the woman... I have been with women who just get totally turned on by having me in their mouths... Then there are women who just totally lose them selves as I enter their pussy... Havent really met a woman who prefers it in her ass... The women I love most are the ones who straddle me, guide me inside their pussy and we become totally lost in that slow, passionate moment...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
If he's good, should be able to do all three in a night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are most of you guys lying or is it just me.

I love a Blowie and Pussy, but cant help myself wanting ass, only had it once properly but always trying for it.

I love the idea because it is wrong...'no, not there. Aw come on, I'll go steady' ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I would say the V; with the A a close second. The reason being, vagina fun is instantaneous while anal takes a little planning. Anal feels better, but there's a little prep behind it which tips the scales against it when compared.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma
If he's good, should be able to do all three in a night.

This is a standard plan of attack - but for my mouf.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it different with each girl/ Depends on what feels better with each girl but most of the time the pussy.