Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most guys won't EVER taste their cum, why?

last reply
161 replies
20.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- There you go, Mary. Good idea to unload in a martini glass, kind of sexy.

- Cant, believe you ask me to do that. (my sexy fuck friend wants me to swallow his cum this way ). Want to share with me?

- Are you crazy, i don't taste THAT!

- Why?

- It's.... i don't know..... gross!

- Thats funny, its ok for me to taste but for you it's GROSS?

- Don' t try to understand, Mary, men don't taste their sperm, period.

- Ummm, i sure want to know the reason and in one shot, i swallow the milky juice...
Live and let live
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when the woman sucks me off and then kisses me. Sharing the sweet juices.
Lurker
0 likes
Most men who claim that they've never even tried it are lying through their teeth in my opinion. The thing is though that even if you had any sort of incentive to taste it beforehand, the desire to do it (or any other sex act for that matter) plummets as soon as you've ejaculated. That's a pretty much universal fact about men.
0 likes
I'm pretty sure it is related to the reasons why they aren't gay. Otherwise, there is no right context for it, unless they are just at least a little nuts and it somehow gets them off. That could be solely related to getting their woman off. It is kind of like food, how some things can kill your appetite, this applies to that. It is not a turn on, it is a turn off. I know ladies are more known for tasting their cum, so maybe that points to the theory that women are better than men. Either way, a turn off is a turn off.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have to admit that at one time I was very squeamish about kissing the girl I was with after she had sucked my cock or let me cum in her mouth or on her face. I eventually got over that, I just put it out of my head. I've only had one ex-girlfriend that had a hang up about kissing me after I ate her pussy and she wouldn't suck my cock after it had been in her pussy. She wasn't much fun and I moved on quickly. All the other women have had no problem with that.
Lurker
1 like
Here's the thing, most guys who are straight don't like the taste of their cum. And we have no problem with girl cum, but we don't expect you to like how you taste.

You're acting like it's a double standard, when really it's not.
Lurker
0 likes
I call B.S. on all the garbage about tasting your own cum being a gay thing. If this logic were valid, would it not then be "gay" to touch your own penis?

Aren't we socially evolved enough at this point to have a better understanding of what it means for a person to be gay versus what it means to derive pleasure from an act that has been narrow-mindedly labeled as gay?

I honestly admire a man who is willing to at least sample his own product before making up his mind whether he likes it or not, and I find those who enjoy the sensual joys of their own cum to be quite sexy in a uniquely manly way.

DMM
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Because it comes out of my penis! lol To me, it's gross. My lady enjoys it (going down on me), but I can't help but see my junk as kind of gross. lol

Idk, maybe because it's mine and I see it everyday as just another part of my body through which I use the facilities. Idk!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMindedMom
If this logic were valid, would it not then be "gay" to touch your own penis?

Actually, i consider any guy who's touched his own penis to be gay.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Actually, i consider any guy who's touched his own penis to be gay.

If that statement is true, I suppose every man in the world is gay because what man takes a piss without touching his penis.
Site administrator
0 likes
I am just thinking choice here .. but thats just a silly answer I am sure and too simple. (John .. yes? .. just STFU .. ok sad ).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have tasted my cum it is not bad
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by EricRhodes

If that statement is true, I suppose every man in the world is gay because what man takes a piss without touching his penis.

sounds like a working theory to me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Surely most men have tried their cum so they know what it taste likes if/when a woman swallows it
Lurker
0 likes
I've tasted mine many times and it's very sweet and good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've eaten my cum out of her pussy a couple times, no problem. I'd do it more, but my desire (along with other things) deflates after I cum. That said, all it takes, any time, is for her to ask. How could I turn my lady down?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMindedMom
I call B.S. on all the garbage about tasting your own cum being a gay thing. If this logic were valid, would it not then be "gay" to touch your own penis?

Aren't we socially evolved enough at this point to have a better understanding of what it means for a person to be gay versus what it means to derive pleasure from an act that has been narrow-mindedly labeled as gay?

I honestly admire a man who is willing to at least sample his own product before making up his mind whether he likes it or not, and I find those who enjoy the sensual joys of their own cum to be quite sexy in a uniquely manly way.

DMM

I totally agree. There is nothing gay about a man eating his own cum. Is it gay if you are having a MFM threesome and both guys kiss the woman? Im am sure you must be sampling each others saliva. So I guess you actually kissed each other in theory, right!

I would bet most guys have tasted their own cum when jerking off, if at of nothing more than curiosity. If a woman licks her fingers after she masturbates does that make her a lesbian or bi? Not in my eyes!!

To me, if a man licks another man's cum from my pussy it isn't gay. It just shows he is secure in his sexuality besides being fucking HOT!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really have no objection as long as I take it from a lover's mouth or as a creampie, not into just eating my own cum just to do it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I totally agree. There is nothing gay about a man eating his own cum. Is it gay if you are having a MFM threesome and both guys kiss the woman? Im am sure you must be sampling each others saliva. So I guess you actually kissed each other in theory, right!

I would bet most guys have tasted their own cum when jerking off, if at of nothing more than curiosity. If a woman licks her fingers after she masturbates does that make her a lesbian or bi? Not in my eyes!!

To me, if a man licks another man's cum from my pussy it isn't gay. It just shows he is secure in his sexuality besides being fucking HOT!!

Sorry, but yeah, all of the above? totally a gay thing. damn, lush is pretty much a 100% gay/lesbian site. AWESOME!

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
With my wife, I have always told her not to swallow everything. The words "Don't you dare..." have been said on many occasions. It's just so fucking horny when she slowly crawls up the bed, opens her mouth and kisses you with tongues wagging.

Gets me hard right away!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
To say that men don't taste their own cum is a generalization. Personally I wouldn't let a woman taste it if I didn't also enjoy it. I feel the same way about sucking cock. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, in my book.
Lurker
0 likes
It's all in the presentation. If I've finished inside a woman and she hasn't had a hard orgasm yet, I get right back to work and use my cum as a hot lube to spread around with my tongue. That usually elevates things for both of us. If I'm naked with a lover and he/she makes me cum with their mouth and want to press up against me and make out - hell yeah! I'll even lick it off my fingers after a particularly good personal session!

However, getting it served as a separate substance like food makes it gross for me. Doing it that way separates it from the act too much.

SM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I taste mine on occasion. After all, I wouldn't want to miss out on a sexy kiss after she's finished sucking me off and I should be prepared for what I taste like. And since I'll also have her taste herself on my cock or fingers, turn about is only fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tasted my own a couple of times when I came on my own face.
Nothing to panic about, but no turn on either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know men that will eat pussy and lick up her juices like there is no tomorrow but can't even stand the thought of being kissed by her after she swallows their load.
Similarly, I know women that have little to no problem with giving a blow job, tasting the precum, and swallowing the load but also can't stand to be kissed after receiving oral themselves.

Different people just have aversions to different things.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm ok with tasting it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I have not done this yet (chicken) but I would like to try eating my own creampie from my wife's pussy
Wild at Heart
0 likes
James Bond wouldn't eat his own jizz. I bet some of those wacky henchmen do on a regular basis though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Such a strange thread!
Yes, I've tried my own cum. It's not erotic or sexual, more convenience if there isn't a tissue handy. I much prefer it from another guys cock.
But I wouldn't drink it out of a glass!!! Why would he do that? Let me just think about this.
I have a partner who is happy to let me cum in their mouth and will swallow. No! I'm going to wank into a glass. Then I'm going to ask them to drink it!!!
Questions about his sanity are whirling around in my head.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by ohlalamaryla69
- There you go, Mary. Good idea to unload in a martini glass, kind of sexy.

- Cant, believe you ask me to do that. (my sexy fuck friend wants me to swallow his cum this way ). Want to share with me?

- Are you crazy, i don't taste THAT!

- Why?

- It's.... i don't know..... gross!

- Thats funny, its ok for me to taste but for you it's GROSS?

- Don' t try to understand, Mary, men don't taste their sperm, period.

- Ummm, i sure want to know the reason and in one shot, i swallow the milky juice...

I agree with your fuck friend. Ewwww. Gross.