Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Most guys won't EVER taste their cum, why?

last reply
161 replies
20.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys lie about this due to society. I have and love it. Why? part of sex. If gonna cause a dick to shoot, take the reward. Gay is a term used by society. Stupid word list.
Lurker
0 likes
I only taste my cum on my wife's tits or other body part. I don't object, but that's how I do it.
0 likes
I have a question:

Why would a guy want to taste his own cum?

The only logical response is if the boyfriend/partner/husband/play thing spots a cum shot
on his girlfriend/partner/wife/play thing and has a taste to find out it doesn't seem to share the same flavour notes.

Omg that hoe is cheating.

laughs
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS
I have a question:

The only logical response is if the boyfriend/partner/husband/play thing spots a cum shot
on his girlfriend/partner/wife/play thing and has a taste to find out it doesn't seem to share the same flavour notes.

Omg that hoe is cheating.

laughs

It takes a refined palate to discern the subtle differences. Practice is key.
0 likes

Quote by clum

It takes a refined palate to discern the subtle differences. Practice is key.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I have a question:

Answer: I have tasted mine, just a little, not a full load, just out of interest to get some idea what it's like for a woman if I come in her mouth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always wanted to place my lips between a female's legs and savor the combination of juices. I fantasized about doing that so many times. When I was a teenager and not dating anyone I of course was horny and masturbated several times a day. Only a couple of times I actually was able to cum so that it went into my mouth. The first time I ran to the sink and spit it all out, second time and a few more times I swallowed some of it. I liked the taste but mostly enjoy my precum.

Here seems to be the common problem with men tasting their own cum. During the height of the male excitement tasting his own salty cum is acceptable. Then enters the problem! As the male is reaching his climax and orgasm hormones play a very dirty trick on him they reverse all of those feelings and desire to put his own cum in his mouth.

As a young boy just reaching puberty I was regularly sucking my best friend and he doing me. I talked him in to allowing each of us to cum in the others mouth. I sucked him first and was excited anticipating having his cum shooting into my mouth. I felt him reaching that stage of no returning and a gush of cum filled my mouth. Now the question I faced was to swallow or not. I decided to go over to the sink and pretend to spit it out. I swallowed and loved the texture and flavor he had rewarded me with. But, his feelings changed and he did not let me cum in him.

So we alternated, one time I would swallow his and the next time he agreed to swallow mine. It worked and I did not want to swallow his that night either but eagerly awaited the next time.

Its not a rejecting of a woman's desire to see him taste his own and share it with him its a matter of hormones that block that urge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the taste of my pre-cum and will lick it off my fingers when ever I can.

I have tasted my cum on several occasions, and did not mind the taste, but the problem I now have, age 64, is, when I cum all sexual interest and desire immediately goes.

A couple of weeks ago my desire was still there after masturbation and cumming so I did swallow my hand full of warm cum and enjoyed the taste again, with no problem. I must force myself to do this more often even when the desire is not there, as I do enjoy it.

When I was sexually active with my wife my interest and desire, after cumming, was still very strong and we could continue our sexual play time.

I have no interest in trying another mans cum.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Simply because they don't want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but it was not my favorite thing to do.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have convinced a few guys to try their own. My philosophy was if I do why can't you?.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will and I have, usually after she top rides me, then moves up to sit on my face and make me eat my cum out of her, but then I get to eat her and make her cum, so it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
I use to be squirmish about trying it but now I Like it. I will jerk off; cum on my belly then have my wife DIP HER NIPPLE in my cum & suck it off her TIT.
Easily amused
0 likes
It's kinda hot in the context of a post-blowjob kiss.

I'm trying to write a story about it now. From the perspective of a young inexperienced guy who thinks it's gross. When I WAS that young inexperienced guy who thought it was gross, it was a combination of homophobia and fear of the unknown. Damn my Midwestern Protestant upbringing.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes
I love eating my own cum. Nice when you don't have someone else's to eat.
I especially enjoy coming a big load into my wife and then eating her pussy dry. Ummmm!