last reply
77 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
why is it every guys dream to sleep with a hot/beautiful female parent ? why the ultimate sex drive for a hot mum/mom

Excuse me, but that is NOT, "every guy's dream."
Lurker
0 likes
Something different from the same old, same old.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess generally when I think of MILFs, I think of the Mrs Robinson scenario, a Cougar and her younger admirers - totally hot, in fantasy anyway.

But thinking of the MILF from her side....it's gotta be great to not feel like your period of blossoming and being attractive and buzzed about is limited to a short span of time, and that you still or always have it. So, I salute the MILFs whose attitude and femininity still oozes sexuality - the confidence and verve and zest for life makes the world a better place for many of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually find myself slipping into Mrs Robinson-type fantasies when I think of a MILF....young guys lusting after the experienced woman...and she, if a Cougar, enjoying their exuberant attentions and buzzing about while she teases them...

However, I see plenty of MILFs here, and they are still often approaching their sexual prime. Some might have complained that in the scheme of things, that life is unfair, and they as women blossom for such a short time, and then the allure is gone. Well, sadly, some men let them feel that way, and some women go there on their own. But, there are plenty of hot mature women running around (ok, not enough for everyone who wants....) and I salute those that carry on, that still ooze sensuality, that take care, and who by force of personality, attitude and its attendant confidence, still make our heads snap, necks twist, jaws drop, hearts flutter, breathing stop, and our minds race..... we love and appreciate (and often want) you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
deleted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can't delete apparently, so have to 'write over' repetitive posts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
delete of repetitive posts
Story Verifier
0 likes
As a youngster entering puberty I was constantly finding myself aroused by the mothers of my friends often hearing "Dude, that's my Mom!!!' I believe that's the situation that 'MILF' originally applied to. Not every mother is a Mom I'd Like to Fuck. I imagine some guys might have a fetish for having sex with women who have experienced childbirth first hand (Mommy Issues), but I only lust after women I'm attracted to, whether or not they've ever given birth is inconsequential.

A topic I'm more interested in is the number of younger girls who end up having sex with older guys due to 'Daddy Issues'.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
most guys want a hot, older woman teaching him about sex
Lurker
0 likes
Parents are assumed (often wrongly) to be mature. Maybe that's why.... maturity doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with age, but older women have had more experience in life so there's an added sense, possibly, of a connection beyond just the physical for the man towards the woman. And what experience is more maturing than having children, except perhaps the loss of a loved one?

Also taking care of kids would (hopefully) make her become more affectionate and warm in her personality. That's always a plus. I once saw a book entitled "Why Men Love Bitches." My only comment to that author is dream on. It might be initially entertaining, but no guy, at least over the long term, wants to spend time with a gorgan, unless he just happens to be a masochist.

A third possibility is that the a lot of guys may have unresolved Oedipal Complexes. Who knows?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was never that fussed about older women until I found one who I actually really fancied. The confidence and openess she displayed was like nothing I had ever witnessed as a 17 year old and from that day on I have dated about 3 women under 30 in 7 years. The rest have been milfs or just single mature women without kids. I couldn't imagine it any other way conversationally or sexually really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is little not to enjoy about a MILF.
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster

A topic I'm more interested in is the number of younger girls who end up having sex with older guys due to 'Daddy Issues'.

As per Lush's rules, terms and conditions, I would tread very softly with that topic if I were you......
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

As per Lush's rules, terms and conditions, I would tread very softly with that topic if I were you......

So we can talk about MILFs & GILFs but not DILFs?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many reasons:

1. Moms are mature enough to understand their men's needs
2. Moms are experienced and do make better partners
3. Moms are more likely to avoid unwanted pregnancies
4. Moms are fuller, rounder and have more between their ears!

Many more reasons, but these four make up 80% of my reason to love a MILF.
Lurker
0 likes
I think there is a little thing about fucking an older woman. It's pretty common nowadays, but it never used to happen at all. I remember wanting to fuck my best friends mom back in middle school, but never even considered the possibility of it ever happening.
Lurker
0 likes
Back in my high school and college days I was never interested in girls my own age because they were boring, immature and an emotional train wreck. To a young guy a MILF is a sexually experienced woman, probably married just looking for a fling without any type of commitment.

At my age now, a MILF is still way more alluring than a young woman. A MILF is mature, experienced, more secure in her own skin, and knows what she wants and is not embarrassed about going after it, however it may seem to the rest of us.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

As a 57 yo man, I'm not talking about 'jailbait' I'm talking about younger girls (to me, a girl in her 30's or 40's is a younger girl), personally I think the idea of being with jailbait is wrong on any level, Watch reruns of 2 and a half men and see the 'girls' Charlie dates, go to Google Images and search 'hugh hefner and girlfriends' or think of other older male Hollywood actors and look at the 'girls' they date - that's precisely the 'relationship' I was eluding to. If you were thinking I was eluding to something that would be considered 'treading on sensitive territory' here, that thought is completely wrong and I take issue with that assertion.
In my experience with 'younger girls', there are 2 distinct types I've encountered, those looking for a 'Sugar Daddy' (an organic ATM Machine) and girls who have unresolved 'Daddy Issues' and prefer older men (they can be found in nearly every bar most nights). Hope I cleared that up for you. IRL, the age range I prefer to be with is early-30's through mid-40's. A woman any older or a more 'age appropriate' woman for me would have to be exceptionally well preserved to be sexually attractive to me. I can't think of a single girl I attended high school or college with who I'd be interested in now. I just attended my 40th HS reunion and with the exception of the younger 'trophy wives' a few of my classmates brought to the event, there wasn't a girl there that turned me on, so it is true that I like younger girls, just not the ones you thought I was talking about.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Even when I was younger I always had an attraction to women in their 30's or 40's. This is because a women at that age is usually past being embarrassed by their desires or hung up by a repressive upbringing. I like to be able to communicate openly with a lady about what turns her on and what she likes in bed.

An experianced women will tell you up front how she wants to be touched or what about your technique works, and what does not. To me, this openness is incredibly sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73
I'm always more than a little surprised when younger guys profess an interest in me as a MILF.
To be honest I cant understand why.
Is it the fantasy that turns you on, and when or if you were given the opportunity to live out the idea of being with a ' MILF' would a younger man really want to be with someone whos certainly not in the first flush of youth?. Pregnancy does things to a womans body the least of them being stretch marks and please dont even begin to talk about what breast feeding does to the perkiness of breasts. smile

So for all those guys who put up their hand and say "yes Please" when the word Milf is mentioned how many of you are actually reacting to the fantasy versus the reality of being with an older woman?

I love mature women because of all those things. I want the full bodied woman. I want to undress a mature woman and tell her how much her body turns me on. I cant wait to get older and marry or date women that would be my age so I could have that mature women body in my arms and satisfy her every desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had my first MILF at 18. She was amazing.