Men's nipples

last reply
18 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Am I the only guy who finds it highly arousing if a girl pinches my nipples really hard?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like it as well. Also like them being sucked and bitten.
Lurker
0 likes
I like mine played with too.
Lurker
0 likes
No you are not. I enjoy it as well.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like mine pinched, pulled, nibbled i find it very arousing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
of course it's arousing. Why wouldn't it be?
Lurker
0 likes
Everything on the playground should be tried out. If you like it, try it again.
My nipples love the attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah, it feels amazing. I dunno about being rough and pinching them painfully, but playing with them and licking my nipples is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I find it extremely arousing when my lover pinches, pulls, licks and sucks my nipples.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Having my nipples played with just drives me wild. I find it hard to believe one guys hate it so much. Meh, each to their own...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
suck, pinch, rub, and whatever she does - oooo, that's a YES
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I find nipple play to be very erotic. Though I love my nipples sucked, bit, licked, and pinched, I trend toward the more severe, i.e., to have Your Mistress place nipple clamps on you (max pressure), and oh my, the eventual release is beyond explanation. So yes ladies, play...play...play with my nipples, I simply LOVE IT!
Lurker
0 likes
If women enjoy and are aroused by having their nipples licked, sucked. and nibbled, it only stands to reason that men would enjoy it also once they've had the experence! A woman can make me very hard and aroused just by teasing my nipples, I concider it a necessary form of foreplay!
Lurker
0 likes
Most sensitive part of my body, I love my nipples being played with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like I'm one of the unusual ones then, my nipples just take up space on my chest, but don't seem to have any more sensitivity than the rest of my chest.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine are just too ticklish to be played with - dunno why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great to know guys! I wonder if you find it erotic and arousing because a woman is doing it to you, or if you find the same arousing sensations when you are alone? Do men even go there? I know as a woman, I find nipple play to be extremely arousing and enjoy it even as I am alone giving myself pleasure.