last reply
30 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok a question that interests me...I guess mainly directed at the single men

1) ....would you be capable of enabling yr woman or prospective woman to have a lover occasionally
2)...would u support her if she wished to have a MFM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Sure, as long as she gives me the same latitude! 2) Yes, it should be great fun!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd probably say yes to both, if it went both ways. Can't say how I'd feel about it after it actually happened, even though I'm not the jealous type.
0 likes
Yes to both, though she's not really the type. I'd want some kind of reciprocity though, TBH, fulfilling your option 2 would be reciprocity enough because I'd enjoy having another man join us as well (though perhaps in more of an MMF kind of way).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shared her with another man, although it caused problems initially
Lurker
0 likes
Not single but:
lover(s) yes have gone along but much prefer MMF. The ideal boy girl ratio for me. Unless you really want to go for it with MMMF. We swap some stories on the Wife Watchers group (Yep that was a commercial break)
Lurker
0 likes
I've either attracted or been attracted to women in life who have been, let's say a bit naughty and so I've never dated any women who I ever felt would be happy having only one lover. I admit I have been pretty open in discussing my openness about that type of lifestyle early in each relationship and I truly feel it's benefited each relationship for both myself and the women I've dated. First it allowed us to set some ground rules that we each should follow (no dating people from work, no secret trysts, sharing stories if both of us weren't involved and a few other small details).
The benefits I mentioned included much more open and honest discussions, exploring some great fantasies, each of us having a wing person so to speak, little if any jealousy or doubt as to what either of us might be trying to keep secret and overall a great, healthy and fulfilling sex life for each of us.
I also found that almost every woman I dated preferred a ffm coupling over 2 or more men so I suppose that was a plus for me. Nothing hotter than watching a woman or 3 pleasing each other.
I guess to answer the question I have no issue with my woman enjoying herself anyway she pleases.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by susie123

1) ....would you be capable of enabling yr woman or prospective woman to have a lover occasionally

1) No
2) No

Then again, I don't think I'm the kind of guy that attracts women who would want to have another lover (or would be happy with me having one). Some people see that as a bad or negative thing, but I don't. I'm an all or nothing guy. I want the woman I'm with to have my completely, as I want to have her.

I'm the same with anything. I can't even watch two box sets at a time. I'd watch every single episode of one, before moving on to another. And if I had two TV's on at the same time, each with a different TV series playing, then I couldn't really give my full attention to either. I'm most definitely a one man, one box set at the same time type person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes have shared my wife with a friend, enjoyed it very much, we've shared for about 30 years, would probably still be doing it but we're in the northeast and he's in the southwest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shared her with another man. we had a MFM with him and she flew solo once. I think would rather be there with her, but once in a while by herself is ok just so she shares all the details.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is Hubbie, NOLAHotGal's hubby. Not only would I let her, I offer her to men on a regular basis. We are at the swing club right now and she is about to start round two.

Hubbie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what a beautiful answer....wonderful isnt it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by susie123

yes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two no's for me. Im just not wired that way.
0 likes
1) No. I'd be very hurt to learn my wife was seeing another guy (or woman) on the side. I'd definitely be jealous.

2) No. I hate the idea of another man fucking my wife - even if I'm there participating as well.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
1 - Absolutely not. It would hurt me deeply if she were with another man.

2 - Absolutely not-ish. It's something I've greatly enjoyed exploring in fantasy with a woman, but I am almost positive I am too territorial and jealous to be able to share a woman with another man in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and Yes. Women get to be as adventurous and naughty as men. I must say I'm not sure I would want to be involved in the MFM - would depend on the guy. I noticed you didn't ask about her being with another woman or FMF - both of which I would heartily approve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes.. trust in your relationship only enhances the level of pleasure received. There is nothing more intimate than snuggling after and she says "That was nice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MFM can be hot if both guys a bi. But, FmF, is the best!
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
To all the guys that is question is geared towards. This should be your answer: sure baby, I would mind if you had mfm and sure go ahead have an occasional lover. These things all sound like they will be really great for you, and then, never see her again. Ghost her and if she some how gets back in touch with you just tell that you that you wanted her to be happy with fucking the occasional guy. But girl I am the occasion and you can be the event.

If she wants to be more than just a moment then she'll come back with her feelings in hand. I would ask a woman for other women too. It is insulting to her as if she isn't enough woman that I need more then one. I've never met a girl that needed more than just this dick. You need to have the same out look. Have self respect man! Pussy is always waiting for dick. It's our job to make them want to come to us, and everything else will fall into place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Short answer, yes. I have given my slave to someone else to use for a day. She wanted and enjoyed it, and if I found the right person, I would do it again. We went into our relationship knowing that I would be seeing others occasionally, and that I would help in her desire to see others as well.

Again, yes. It hasn't happened with MFM yet, but we are looking for the right person to make it happen. We have done the FMF and FFM and enjoyed it, so why the hell not do the MFM since it is something we both want?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by susie123

...yes...let her have her fun...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by susie123

As a married guy for 28 yrs. it is a recent fantasy but doubt it would something I would consider for real but I never say never to anything at this point. So if I'm involved right guy right time who knows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. Had several relationships in the past where we both had other lovers. Some relationships were just based on a shared interest in sex, some on many other things. The more complete and honest the communication the better the relationship.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by susie123

1: My wife has two regular partners and a couple of occasionals, so yeah, I'm OK with that.
2: Have done several times. It's not as much fun for me as FMF, of course, but sure. He and I didn't have anything to do with one another, but she got plenty of attention.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes!! To both. I find it highly erotic to watch my partner enjoying themselves. If I can’t watch, then the story of how it unfolded is just as good. As long as we don’t hide our individual paytimes, I’m all for sharing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1. Absolutely not (and why on earth would she?)

2. Nope. I've had FFM and FFFM and I can't blame her, it's awesome, but it's not happening in a relationship with me, haha.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sharing is careing, at least as far as me and hubby goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to share my wife with another woman