Men who have partners without much of a sex drive

last reply
35 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Im lucky to get sex every other month. So I come on here and take care of myself. But I miss the touch of a woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife has quit having sex with me. About once a year plus a blowjob or two for a decade is what I've experienced. Now it seems to have stopped entirely. She has medical issues leading to a low libido, but honestly I think she has lost interest in me. She has flirted with exs and other men on Facebook PMs and she has asked one guy to cheat with her. I think she might have fucked another guy a few years ago. So I've tried to find stuff on craigslist, realistically that means guys since it is virtually impossible to find women for discreet sex. I've also developed a serious cuckold fetish (see my story) as a kind of compensation, I guess. I think I would actually be happier if I knew she was getting satisfaction from other men and I kind of enjoy the humiliation. I would especially like it if she did it in front of me. Basically, it's completely messed up my head! Feel free to PM if you like. Talking about it is therapeutic for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I haven't had sex in years. She started putting on weight and didn't want me to see her that way. Well, she hasn't lost it. I have a couple of friends with benefits and we hook up every once in a while. It's always good, but it's not the same. I'm too old for the sneaking around.
Lurker
0 likes
One always has to recognize the needs of their Other, whether sexual or anything else, so it's unfortunate if one of them loses interest in sex and denies an erotic outlet for their spouse. But if you really love someone, does one really sacrifice the relationship or cause serious strain on it merely from being denied a sexual outlet? I'm not so sure. But it would definitely be an abrasive disruption in what might have been a harmonious relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been in this situation. My wife had a drive of zero after only a few years of marriage, whilst mine remained very high. The reasons were down to medication she was on and if we had sex once a week I felt we were doing well. Even at that she was never really up for it but felt guilty at turning me down. I in turn felt guilty at asking, so I resorted to the web and took matters into my own hand, as it were.
Eventually she told me to get it elsewhere if it was safe. I was pretty crushed at hearing this and whilst the opportunity did come along, I chose to cling onto my marriage.
She moved out within a few months, saying she needed space to think. I guessed, correctly, that she wouldn't be back.
Life is much better now, I should add, but it doesn't change the long journey to separation I had to go through.