Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

member profiles

last reply
76 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Why don't allot of forum members take the time to complete their profiles? I personally would like to know the basics about who's in our wonderful community-That is If the provided information is true anyways!
Ask.
Use the 'PM ME' , "E-MAIL' or 'ICQ' and ask them 1 on 1.
Just a thought.

Bat
I agree with bat......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
I don't put anything too close to my life on profiles. Makes me nervous.
A lot of people aren't as open as you bshaddow. They like to keep everything private.

I agree with you though, it would be nice to know more about everyone. Over half the people who join don't even post anything either - it's the same on all forums I've ever been part of / involved with.
A lot of it has to do with the horror stories you hear about someone tracking someone else down and hurting them. Gives me the willies.
Hey! Chef! I SEE you!! LMAO!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Think about it. A person may have families/boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives/co-workers, and they would not want those people to know they're in a kinky story site.
Exactly, not really something I would proclaim to the world now.....
I agree. Coming to this site to read and write stories is sort of a guilty pleasure. It's something nobody knows I do, except for you folks.

While I'm on the subject, I'm very happy to have met the people that I have, even if it's only online. Thanks for the fun times chatting and leaving posts. I think it would be a trip if we were to meet someplace and meet face to face. But then again, the mystery of what you all really look like and so forth would be ruined. Then again, it would be nice to put a face to the name.

Lush, thanks for a great site that allows creative outlet.

BGB
It's very tempting to hop on a plane to visit southern cali right now BGB....it's rainy and dreary here...

I enjoy my friendships here very much. But there are many in my RT circle that would be aghast at my guilty pleasures. Being a teacher dictates that I be extremely careful with my personal info.

~~Tech

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

I agree Tech. Being in the daycare field, imagine the looks on the faces of the parents I work for if they knew. Confidenitality is key!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I agree, confidentiality is the key because if my friends or family even knew what my guilty pleasure was hahahaha....they would pass out....with being a licensed therapist I sorta have to be the epotomy of ethics and I have learned to really separate my personal life from my professional life. I feel that this site has served me in being able to let out that side of me that I sorta have to hide professionally......so its been reall good for me to release my sexual tension through writing.....its been awesome as a matter of fact.......
I never have trouble with that. My mom always told me never to write or say anything you wouldn't want printed on the front page of the paper.
It's not like it's something I volunteer but, if anyone asks, I tell them.
I was in the medical field for over 10 years and then cookin and frankly the subject never came up of what my turn ons and offs were. Or even if I read "dirty" stuff.
My husband has been in the corporate world for 15 years now and they are as stuck up and PC as can be( he was at a lunch yesterday with a senator from Texas) but, we keep our personal life personal. At the same time we don't choose to lie or deny what/who we are. Guess it's all perspective.
Quote by chefkathleen
At the same time we don't choose to lie or deny what/who we are. Guess it's all perspective.

Exactly!....I don't deny or lie.......I just keep my private life.....private....
good girl. We're on the same page.
Until you women get here. Oh . . YA.

And I have to agree with you all.

If people knew I was a hiden perv like you all, it would kill our business.
So if you run into us - SHHHHHHH.

Bat
It seems we all have the same philosophy regarding keeping our private lives separate from our professional lives. I just seems like sound advice. I, like many of you, cannot afford to reveal my enjoyment in reading and writing hot and steamy stories.
Quote by bassguitarbubba
It seems we all have the same philosophy regarding keeping our private lives separate from our professional lives. I just seems like sound advice. I, like many of you, cannot afford to reveal my enjoyment in reading and writing hot and steamy stories.

I bet you just made up that you're a bass player. Secretly you're a drummer, but too embarrassed to admit it. It's true isn't it? huh? huh? lol.
Quote by Lush
Quote by bassguitarbubba

I bet you just made up that you're a bass player. Secretly you're a drummer, but too embarrassed to admit it. It's true isn't it? huh? huh? lol.

I'm really an accordian player, but the accordian circles are so small, for sure someone I know will figure out it's me. (My disguise)
You accordian players are a tight knit group, I have to hand it to you!
If you knew who I was you would die. That's all I'll say.

Really. You would. Even Lush, who can look a bit further past our profiles. And my family would disown me.
OMG! Pee Wee Herman?? Is that you??? LMAO!
Quote by ASubtlepassion

Really. You would. Even Lush, who can look a bit further past our profiles. And my family would disown me.

I know who he is. You've made some really dodgy movies, especially My own private idaho, although it did have its moments
Quote by ASubtlepassion

Oh now you're just being a tease!! LOL

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quote by techgoddess
Quote by ASubtlepassion

Oh now you're just being a tease!! LOL

see what I mean....who knew.... ....lol
Would that not be the coolest fucking thing in the world? To meet someone BIGTIME on here.

Lessee. Sen Kennedy, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Harrison Ford, hell, how bout Jesus? ROTFLMFAO!!!
Quote by chefkathleen
Would that not be the coolest fucking thing in the world? To meet someone BIGTIME on here.
Lessee. Sen Kennedy, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Harrison Ford, hell, how bout Jesus? ROTFLMFAO!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Jesus is here....speak up....I got some questions....
Quote by Zafia
Quote by chefkathleen

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Jesus is here....speak up....I got some questions....

I would wear even Jesus out with all the questions i have, he'd send me to hell just to shut me up
Quote by chefkathleen

how bout Jesus? ROTFLMFAO!!!

Yes my child, what is it you seek?