Login

Masturbation with the opposing hand

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Inb4 I need two hands to masturbate regularly etc....

Have you guys ever managed to achieve orgasm whilst masturbating using the opposing hand to the one you would normally use?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've found that one hand gets jealous of the other.

In the otherhand, can we stroke this subject further?
Lurker
0 likes
Get on you talented individuals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve found that each hand provides its own touch. One is more gentle and better at being delicate, the other is more inclined for a firmer grip and faster motion. This could be tied to the fact that I write with my right hand but I throw/bat/swing with my left (I call it being right handed but left armed). Depending on what I’m craving for will determine which one I use and when, often starting with one and finishing with the other (although not always in the same order).

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I wish I could have what you obviously have there Hoop3r. My left hand feels so alien and I get absolutely nothing whilst using it.
0 likes
I lean right, as I do in most things, but I certainly have problems using my left when circumstances dictate. And there's no jealousy. We have a consensual menage a trois going on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. Different feeling with each hand. Some times both, and sometimes a third from someone else helping.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am right handed but almost always jackoff with my left hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm alone, I usually (but not exclusively) use my right hand. However, if we are together, my left gets a chance to shine.
Both are good, now. I didn't used to be able to use my left.
Sex makes the world go around. If two (or more) people are involved, so much the better!