Masturbation

last reply
8 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guys how times a day would you say is enough masturbation like someones i masturbate and feel the urge to do it again...what are the health issues involved with masturbating too much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really wouldn't worry about this. If it hurts or it is having a negative impact on your relationship(s) you are doing it too much... otherwise enjoy yourself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Earthlyoblivion
I really wouldn't worry about this. If hurts or it is having a negative impact on your relationship(s) you are doing it too much... otherwise enjoy yourself!

Exactly. It doesnt hurt to pleasure yourself. But if its effects aspects of your life or your health such as soreness then give it a rest for abit. When your doing it oo much youll know.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I do it once a day, sometimes 2 or three, however I haven't done it once in the last 7 days.

In all it depends if I get bored or not, if I get bored, I get horny, and if I get horny, I get off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If Im up late one night and the missus has gone to bed then I usually crack one or two out. There is a point for the second one that it creates a balance between pleasure and pain and can actually heighten the experience. But the others are right if the pain factor is taking over then it is time to stop.
Lurker
0 likes
If you are developing callouses on your penis, or the palm of your hand it might be excessive. Or if your pardoner often says "christ you've got to be kidding again? Then you might need counseling, and a therapist ?
Lurker
0 likes
If you get raw and chapped stop for a bit....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you can't come anymore, it might be good to give it a rest. Otherwise, have at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks guys really helped smile