Login

masturbating

last reply
12 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What are different ways you masturbate. I found a new way that makes me cum quick. I put my gigi on my penis and than between the box spring and bed!! It makes it tight feeling!! What do you all do?
Artistic Tart
Hey, what's a gigi?
Active Ink Slinger
Its a rubber sleave that guys use to masturate with. Suppose to feel like a pussy
Wild at Heart
If you ever get tired of your gigi you can try this tip for ballers on a budget.

You will need:

1 ziplock baggy

5-6 slices of bologna, Oscar-myer works good.

A microwave.

Place bologna in bag and heat in microwave. Just warm it, don't want to burn yourself... Remove from microwave and insert your penis. Close your eyes and you'll feel like a teenager experiencing the first time you got some stank on your hang low.

Lurker
you should try an estim it"s very good..
Lurker
take cold water in a jar put your balls inside it and then rub your shaft .........mmm it gives amazing feeling when u cum i love doing that.
Lurker
Buy an old record player, and cover an old record in various types of material, PVC is a good one. Put the coverd record on the turntable and play at 33rpm, or 45rpm if you prefer. So the covered record is going round and round. Put the end of your dick on the covered record going around.
Lurker
Damn, I must be boring. I just use Rosie and her five friends.
Lurker
Quote by eviotis
Damn, I must be boring. I just use Rosie and her five friends.

I am with ya!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Magical_felix
If you ever get tired of your gigi you can try this tip for ballers on a budget.

You will need:

1 ziplock baggy

5-6 slices of bologna, Oscar-myer works good.

A microwave.

Place bologna in bag and heat in microwave. Just warm it, don't want to burn yourself... Remove from microwave and insert your penis. Close your eyes and you'll feel like a teenager experiencing the first time you got some stank on your hang low.

WTF pulling some MacGyver shit MAN that's too funny

I have a sleeve n I LOVE it best 50 I've ever spent. Try getting a old comforter and a pillow case. fold the comforter in half then half again. roll the sleeve up in it then put it into the pillow case where you can see everything. LUBE n FUCK it's AMAZING like your fucking a chick doggy style.
Lurker
gigi? never heard of it. If it feels good then I want to try it. I simply love to masturbate and cum.
Lurker
I get on my knees and stick it between the cushions on the couch. I consider grinding her ass as masturbating as she just lays there and get nothing more than my cum on it.
Lurker
I stand in front of the bathroom wash basin with my balls resting on the cold porcelain. The cold feeling in my balls is very erotic. Then I masturbate into the basin.