Login

Man's Ass

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
How far does your lover go in stimulating your ass?

I'd like my lover to stimulate my P spot but she rarely even touches my but. She does however do a great job in the oral sex department.
Advanced Wordsmith
Dildo's, strap-ons, butt plugs, fingers. Had an ex with an ass fetish worse than mine. I bought her a 8" strap on, and I took it regularly. If she ain't into it, it probably isn't going to happen.cZ9q2JwDV8q45aTP
Advanced Wordsmith
She used to use her tongue fingers dildos even used a 7in strapon on me on aregular basis. She just stopped and has never done it again.
Advanced Wordsmith
I had an ex that was really into it, like almost begging for it. Freaked me out. The relationship didn't last long.
spank me hard please
Lurker
you know...i gotta say, my man has never asked for it and thank god. im a total selfish hypocrite when it comes to ass play.
Lurker
tongue, fingers, dildo's, strapon.
Active Ink Slinger
I would be very excitied if my lover would play with my ass , P spot. Toys, fingers,tongue would do very nicely. But she will not have anything to do with it. She doesnt mind licking hers a little.
Active Ink Slinger
my wife plays with my ass and it is amazing. She uses her tongue, fingers, and toys to stimulate and pleasure me
Active Ink Slinger
Fingers, vibrators, and her 8" strapon have all been in my ass! I have had some amazing orgasms with her strapon buried inside me!
I've had fingers before and a tongue. Have always wanted to try toys, I have been told by a friend that it is very pleasurable and that I should but a butt plug ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by yocowboy
I would be very excitied if my lover would play with my ass , P spot. Toys, fingers,tongue would do very nicely. But she will not have anything to do with it.

She doesnt mind licking hers a little.

She must be very supple! Fascinating to watch.mZOoVgCtSlOZNBwf
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JoeBem
I've had fingers before and a tongue. Have always wanted to try toys, I have been told by a friend that it is very pleasurable and that I should but a butt plug ;)

Yes, buy yourself a nice butt plug and give yourself a treat. For a first one a small or medium. Get one with a proper base so that there is no danger of it being sucked right in! and plenty of lube!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JoeBem

I'd recommend the human variety, the penis. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours and all come with a fitted base attached.