Male Sex Toys

last reply
9 replies
4.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone tried one of the Hands Free masturbators? If so, what was your experience?
Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes
Never have, but i wouldn't mind fucking this motherfucker right here. Even it's name is arousing.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

0 likes
If you're looking for comments on other kinds of toys, my favourite toy is a specific cock ring I found once when I just happened to walk by a adult toy shop on the way to an appointment.

It was called "The Strap", and that's what it is. It's a leather strap that has a double-d ring and a snap close. You unsnap it, loosen the D-ring, wrap it around your cock and balls (taking care not to get the pubic hair caught), then snap it closed. You can then tighten it as much as you like.

This has led to some *interesting* experiences, both solo and with a partner. If I'm having trouble reaching a climax for some reason, I put it on and tighten it right up, and the feeling as well as the look kick starts the process.

With a partner, it significantly increases the width of my erection. I first used it by tying my long-term partner's hands behind her, bending her over the bed, but without telling her that I was using a cock ring. She was *surprised* when I entered her, and her squeals were most gratifying.

Later, I used it and had her suck my cock. The image alone was amazing, as were the sounds, as she was unused to taking in a cock of that size.

I realize much of this would be true of almost any cock ring, but this is the most comfortable to put on, and gives the greatest, um, flexibility of any that I've seen.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Lurker
0 likes
Well I don’t think this is the right place to recommend a male sex toy because even if I am a male, I’m using a [url=https://]remote control vibrator[/url]. Yeah I am gay. I found a lot of positive reviews about this vibrator and I have decided that this is the thing I need. I like its soft material and that I purchased it at very very good price. Me and my boyfriend are having such fun with that you can’t even imagine. We like the fact that we can connect it to the Bluetooth and make it even more interesting.
colin123
0 likes

A couple of my favourites
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any healthy man loves sex and wants to have it as often as possible. But what to do if, at the moment, no woman near you could satisfy all your fantasies? Come to the aid of sex toys for men https://hoopladoopla.com/collections/sextoys, which will give unearthly pleasure. You can try anything, for example, I like Masturbators - full-size sex dolls or parts of the female body - regardless of size, these intimate toys for men are out of the competition because they can come and feel all the charms of the female vagina and anus; someone likes Falloprotez - these devices are not needed for a single pleasure, but a couple, when own penis is undersized, or erection occasionally fails, but to please the partner necessary;
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

The most important thing to understand is that fleshlights do not clean themselves. A few drops of lubrication will do for foreplay if you have one that fits you well. If you have an anal fleshlight, I recommend widening the entrance. Those suckers are far too small. The notion that a fleshlight must be hotter than room temperature is marketing nonsense. It works perfectly at any temperature. Your hand can only do so much, and by the time you've gone balls deep on your hand, your head and other exposed parts are protruding out the top with no protection. Unless you're ripping a fresh https://www.ovdoll.com/ in Bear's neck.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Kegel balls for women https://fun-mates.com/products/manual-kegel-ball-for-women are the perfect way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and take control of your intimate health. Not only can they help you improve your bladder control, but they also enhance sexual sensation and pleasure. Kegel balls are easy to use and can be used discreetly in the comfort of your home. With regular use, you'll experience improved muscle tone, better sexual performance, and an overall healthier lifestyle. Try Kegel balls today and see the amazing results for yourself!