Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My nipples being sucked and bitten is part of our for-play routine

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My nipples are swollen and very puffy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love to feel a man's rough stubble grind over my body!!!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My tips are on fire

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BabyDoll

Love to feel a man's rough stubble grind over my body!!!

Quote by BabyDoll

My tips are on fire

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

My nips get hard when I am aroused and if I rub or stroke them, I do get a bit of a reaction downstairs, but it's not a strong one. Pinching just hurts, though. So sensitive but not extremely so. Playing with them enhances things a bit but not enough that I need it all the time.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll bring my 2 cents, because I laughed when I read the title of this thread...

When I was in high school, I practiced a sport at a competitive level. Being too stubborn/stupid to protect my nipples with tape, I repeatedly suffered from chafing.

Although it looks perfectly fine, one of my nipples never fully recovered. It does not get hard when it's cold anymore, it can be pinched really hard before I feel any discomfort, it is more or less just 'dead'. The other one is quite sensitive however.

Here's why I laughed : Despite more than a decade together, my wife still does not know which one she should focus her attentions to. And, when she picks the 'dead one', I can't help but say nothing and look at her with a shit-eating grin until she realizes she's wasting her energy... It takes a while sometimes, when she's lost in the moment.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mine are only somewhat sensitive, did know a gal that could pinch and twist my nipple just right almost made me cut. She loved to tease me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can feel a touch but it does not do anything for me. It is about the same as having my elbow touched.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mine are medium I guess. I do love having a lady play with them

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love my nipples lightly touched. I get instant erections from that. At one time I was at a strip club, and a gal came over and sat down and started to pinch them. I do like that, but all the time. I get precum from extensive nipple teasing. I have gone to massage parlors, and the girls tease my nipples to get me to cum with a handjob. Always a good time!