Make Up and tans?

last reply
21 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much make up does a guy like on a chick?

If they are going nightclubbing and see a girl has over the top make up and obvious orange fake tan does it do anything for a guy? Would a guy think a chick is easy for make up and ugly fake tans?

What is your thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
To much tan/make-up is not a good look, but I would not think a girl was easy as a result. The rest of her outfit behavuor would be taken into account on the easy front. Saying I dont like to much tan/makeup has not stop me sleeping with girl when I was single and she looked like some kind of Umpa Lompa. I round that square by pointing out Im a man and its not my fault.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i don’t like too much make up. Enough to bring out her features better and to make her look sexier. But i don’t like it when a girl goes over the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew a girl that used a lot of makeup but it was the right makeup and she looked great
i knew another girl that all she used was baby blue eyeshadow and lots of it. it looked like crap

amount is almost irrelevant if it's done right, it looks good

too much tanning is kind of silly looking to me
Lurker
0 likes
too much tanning and too much makeup is not something I go for. what looks best is just enough tan to look healthy and enough makeup to look like you aren't obviously wearing any. I prefer the natural look.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmm I know that the sun is bad for you, BUT I just love the beach, and the "girls of summer" YUM!

A nice amount of make up, looks good. Natural girls look good.
Too much make up makes a girl look high maintenance
Gobs of it make me think that she's covering up something, like maybe being a he-she YUK!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When you have foundation or whatever that crap is, layered on the steering wheel, middle armrest or dashboard of the vehicle you frequently drive - you're wearing too much makeup, by a long shot.

Just my humble opinion, but you probably do yourself a lot better in the long and short run, by keeping your face & pores clean and open.

For the last 25 years, I have tended to not date circus clowns. I've fucked a few of 'em though. They prolly thought I was a bit of a clown as well.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to romance with my woman in the rain, by the beach, and showers....sooo...yeah...doesnt really matter they are going to get tanned anyway lol and the makeup is their choice...i'm whatever with it smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm very much a "less is more" kinda guy, there is nothing more beautiful than a girl who is naturally stunning without the need of make up. I mean nothing scarier than waking up the morning after and meeting someone completely different. Otherwise if its subtle enough not to notice then thats a win for both.
I understand that she needs to feel comfortable and confident in the way she looks and i would totally back that too (telling your lady she is wearing too much make up or shouldnt be in the sun for too long is a disastrous mistake lol).
As for fake tan its a tough one, in short if she looks like she's been eating too many carrots then i think its a massive turn off.

I think this is an area where subtlety, is the key

smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make up never really made a difference for me. If I liked the woman then her make up didn't mean all that much to me. I did have a girlfriend in high school that wore her make up too heavily. I never said anything to her because I didn't want to make her feel bad and what do I really know about make up?

I have to admit it is very sexy when you are going out on a date and when you are picking her up you see she has gotten herself all dolled up for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Too much make-up, no. Fake tans, definitely not. I like extreme make-up that is exotic and interesting but only in the right settings, and a club isn't one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much into makeup like the natural look. But if she must just enough to bring out her sexy features. Hate the ones that looked like they used a 4" paint brush to apply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ideally for me a woman should be natural...I dislike fake anything. When you wake up in the morning is she going to look hideous with no make up? And who really cares if she's tan or not? Beauty should come from within...not a bottle.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really appreciate a woman's natural beauty. I guess for clubbing or certain occasions where she may look washed out, a little more makeup may be in order. If she chooses her clothing well, the colors will bring out her shape and beauty. Tans can be sexy but nothing is more beautiful than the natural pale of the flesh...in a white woman anyway.
Less is more....right??!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fake tan is always bad in my eyes and make up should only used to improve the look a little on special occasions
if a girl has too much makeup or a fake tan i don't even care if she is easy i still wouldn't approach her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Myself i prefer a woman to not wear make-up, Most women look stunning with-out.However my friend wont go out the house unless she has some on.

Tan....If its natural and sexy then yes as i like it.But if its the orange tan out of any bottle then oh noooo.lol. Ladies that use bottles of tan must surely be able to see what we all see?......Its so funny though to see in a pub a couple out on a date .He will be doing his best to impress.She will be glowing like a air craft landing light ...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make up is beautiful, but not in the sense of what it does to a woman's face (or body),
but what it does to her confidence and her attitude when she goes out to face the day.

Unless you're in a specific religion, then there's really no way to hide your face, and why would you?
So if a woman wants to hide her imperfection(s) that really stunt her self-esteem, make up allows her.

Who am I to say she shouldn't? If it's done well, all's well.

Fake tans? Whatever. If she doesn't turn orange, it's fine, but I personally don't entertain the idea that
tans are sexy, or youthful, or make you look healthy
. If nothing else, I'd love it if she'd love her natural
complexion and stop obsessing over how "pale" she is.
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
I actually like the natural look. I think a woman is by far better looking without all the"help".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fake tan definately puts me off .. make-up I do not mind as long as it looks good and not too unnatural!
Lurker
0 likes
have you ever asked a girlfriend (or even somebody you just hooked up with for the night) to remove their make up before doing the deed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer the natural look - at most very light make-up. A real tan woud be nice!