Lush at work?

last reply
43 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not unless I'm working from home (then only for a break). The site would be blocked anyway.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
Why is this a guys only thread? Guess I should mind my own business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and nope smile

Play time and work time have to be seperated... Unfortunate
Lurker
0 likes
Working from home so yes to both. And damn good it is too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I connect from work during the slow times. But have to keep it in my pants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i do log in from work
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do all the time but not on my work computer. I just use my personal devices. Actually, this site was introduced to me by a lady at my work and time to time she would link me some stories that she likes.

I remember we were at a company social at a restaurant after work. After it was over, me and one of my work buddy went to the bar just effing around rating our co-workers and who we would bang. At one point we were talking about a stuck up, overworked, and underpaid intern and that she just need a one night stand to lighten her mood up during work. I was joking around and made a whole scenario about how would court her to bed and I would write a epic story about it. All of the sudden, that lady came behind us and started talking about her love of erotic literature. haha. It was a night of cocktails and spirits so our tongue were loose. So she was really getting into it and she told us about this lush. Soon as I got home, I popped on my computer and the night was consumed with some of the hottest erotics ever. I read all night and most of the morning before I fell asleep. And when I woke up I got on again.

Thank you lush.

Anyways I do read Lush at work and actually share with my co workers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I went onto the Lush site at work I'd be out of a job pretty quick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I go on Lush EVERY day several times a day. I will even stroke one off at work while going on Lush.
The Engineer
0 likes
Well in my present state...being a student at the state university perfectly fits my job description....so to answer your question ,yes I do open lush during my classes when I am in the academic area of the campus but its only to kill boredom....and not to mastebate....I mean I got people sitting hardly a feet away from me.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm usually only on at work. Once I leave I'm never near a computer and don't have the time to spend on my phone. And I have on occasion pleasured myself with the help of a friend ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush is always open in the background on my office computer...... just in case
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."