last reply
28 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is trivial question..
What do you guys think about long nails? Do you notice them? Do you care if they are long, short or something..? Do you get any extra special feeling from them? Any kind of arousal?

My whole adoult life I wear them short and red, few men asked me why I don't grew them ( I just don't like long nails) but I never bother to ask them why do they care. That changed, I do care what you guys think about long nails..
So, please feel free to answer whatever you think about it
Lurker
0 likes
I like for women to have longer nails .,, as long as they are well kept , and not so long that they get them broken everytime they turn around.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
I like for women to have longer nails .,, as long as they are well kept , and not so long that they get them broken everytime they turn around.

Yes Shameless I do understand that , but why do you like longer nails? What do they do to you? If any?
Lurker
0 likes
For me ,, it is the part where the woman seems to be more confident that she is attractive ,, and she will feel more like she is in fact a lady ,, rather than just one of the guys .

I am used to being around women in blue jeans and workboots. ,, So .,, when a women comes along in a nice dress ,, and heels ,, and feeling and acting like a lady . ,, For me it is a treat.
Now back to the answer about the long nails . ,,, I think it just adds to the whole image of a beautiful women.

Not all women can do this ,, Their job can hinder this .,, But it is nice to see women who can.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Shameless for your honesty, I do understand what you are saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love long nails.. scraping down my back.. teasing me.. raking my nipples at just the right moment.. and the slow clawing during sex...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a girls point of view horning in on the guys thread! I think longs nails are SUPER SEXY! When ever I wanna look my sexiest I have long nails and yes they are the fake removable type (you can't even tell they are fake). The reason for this is 2 fold. #1 Long nails and landscaping which I do on a constant basis just don't work. #2 The most important reason is the type of sex I most enjoy long nails can be absolutely dangerous and cause injury!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I must say, I'm not too patrial to very long nails. Have had girlfriends with very long ones and found them dirty at times and not very practical. So, I like them short but well manicured.
Lurker
0 likes
I do try to keep my nails long, but it just doesn't happen. I think it is a myth that all girls must have long nails as men all must have a 9 inch dick and a 8 pack in the fridge ha ha. Well of course men have a 8 pack in the fridge and a taught stomach. But some women don't want a man with a tight stomach, they want a comfy stomach that is real.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
For me ,, it is the part where the woman seems to be more confident that she is attractive ,, and she will feel more like she is in fact a lady ,, rather than just one of the guys .

I am used to being around women in blue jeans and workboots. ,, So .,, when a women comes along in a nice dress ,, and heels ,, and feeling and acting like a lady . ,, For me it is a treat.
Now back to the answer about the long nails . ,,, I think it just adds to the whole image of a beautiful women.

Not all women can do this ,, Their job can hinder this .,, But it is nice to see women who can.

You sound like my kind of man, this morning I repaired a wonky leg on the rabitt hutch, fixed a wonky door in my kitchen, washed to bathroom, then went for a bath and did my nails is that okay hee hee. I did squirt a bit of perfume on both wrists and between my cleavege so still feel womanly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Here's a girls point of view horning in on the guys thread! I think longs nails are SUPER SEXY! When ever I wanna look my sexiest I have long nails and yes they are the fake removable type (you can't even tell they are fake). The reason for this is 2 fold. #1 Long nails and landscaping which I do on a constant basis just don't work. #2 The most important reason is the type of sex I most enjoy long nails can be absolutely dangerous and cause injury!

You can't pick up a cute bunny with long false nails.
Lurker
0 likes
Life's to short to have long nails.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gotta echo what these two guys said:

Quote by BigRod
I love long nails.. scraping down my back.. teasing me.. raking my nipples at just the right moment.. and the slow clawing during sex...

Quote by shameless009

And let me add this... A nice back scratching with nimble feminine fingers tipped with long, strong nails is a luxury, and so is the sight of long, brightly colored nails resting on my thigh, or wrapped in heated moments around my manhood. I consider long nails a wonderful part of feminine style, and a woman's sex appeal.

But I realize not all women can have them long all the time. Some get along wonderfully with them and it's all second nature to them - which I find adds to the wonderful aura of mystery about her. But some just can't. And ironically I love them too. Something about a tom-girl who can do her share and isn't worrying about breaking a nail or getting ehr hands dirty which makes a fella grin!

And all that is why I say falsies are the ticket. Press ons, or go get some acrylics done. I'll pay! And whenever the first time comes that they'll get in the way, then snip them off, or peel them away. Just make sure we have some fun with them, first. A nice date night, with festivities later. smile

That's my 2 cents worth, anyhow...
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KrrraaazzzyGuy

Quote by BigRod

Quote by shameless009

And let me add this... A nice back scratching with nimble feminine fingers tipped with long, strong nails is a luxury, and so is the sight of long, brightly colored nails resting on my thigh, or wrapped in heated moments around my manhood. I consider long nails a wonderful part of feminine style, and a woman's sex appeal.

But I realize not all women can have them long all the time. Some get along wonderfully with them and it's all second nature to them - which I find adds to the wonderful aura of mystery about her. But some just can't. And ironically I love them too. Something about a tom-girl who can do her share and isn't worrying about breaking a nail or getting ehr hands dirty which makes a fella grin!

And all that is why I say falsies are the ticket. Press ons, or go get some acrylics done. I'll pay! And whenever the first time comes that they'll get in the way, then snip them off, or peel them away. Just make sure we have some fun with them, first. A nice date night, with festivities later. smile

No way falsies are horrible the feel terrible on the skin and when they break they hurt like a mother... I keep mine long and natural and painted soft pink and keep a pedi cure nice and neet no nasty feet or dirty fingernails and I do my fair share of work and still keep my nails nice I even can change a tire with them it just depends on the women... because I like to rake the back and torso of my lover not to harm him just to make it more intense...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest I have never really gave it my attention...Just thinking about it now I think a woman looks more sexier with long nails...I would like to experience what it would be like to have a long fingernail scraping my back and asscheeks and actually sinking them into my back and front....mmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by inepa
To be honest I have never really gave it my attention...Just thinking about it now I think a woman looks more sexier with long nails...I would like to experience what it would be like to have a long fingernail scraping my back and asscheeks and actually sinking them into my back and front....mmmmmm

I would be more than happy to show you just how good it feels...my sexy piece of chocolate you!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, now.... Short nails, well kept and painted, are sexy. Long nails, however, as long as they aren't much more that 1/4" beyond the tip of the finger and well defined and painted are very sexy... as long as the lady's hands and fingers support them... It's the total combination that makes them sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
I have always had long nails .... always looked after, and every man has loved them - and many women admire them.

Though, my boss occasionally asks ... how do I type - to which I answer "very well."

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr
I must say, I'm not too patrial to very long nails. Have had girlfriends with very long ones and found them dirty at times and not very practical. So, I like them short but well manicured.

This is the reason why I wear them short..if they were long I would keep thinking what is under them..

.. I was asking where long nails are standing (if) in sexual way and I've got great answers. If a generalize this thread I can say that for 'most' men and women long nails are a turn on and great thing in sexual games.
Thank you for sharing.

p.s. I am waiting for sunny day to take a photo of my hands so I can share my manicure with you..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get more arroused by long or short nails. If they are clean and well manicured, I would like them anyway they look. The use of the nails during sex is a totally different subject. silly
Lurker
0 likes
Long nails? Pass.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
Quote by KrrraaazzzyGuy

Quote by BigRod

Quote by shameless009

No way falsies are horrible the feel terrible on the skin and when they break they hurt like a mother... I keep mine long and natural and painted soft pink and keep a pedi cure nice and neet no nasty feet or dirty fingernails and I do my fair share of work and still keep my nails nice I even can change a tire with them it just depends on the women... because I like to rake the back and torso of my lover not to harm him just to make it more intense...

Press ons are OK if you're just going out for dinner and want that long nail look, but you're right they do feel fake on the skin. Acrylics however feel pretty much just like the real deal. But you gotta have them done someplace good. When I used to not be single I would take her to the place where it was almost twice as much, but that bought cleanliness and quality. She used to make me pay for the fancy nail art too. Didn't mind one bit! She would also buy stuff to do her own fill-ins at home.

Once in a while she'd even go back in to have them ground off for a while. It all got a bit pricey, about $50 a month which could've gotten us all the good movie channels & sports packages, but once she started working her magic with those fingers I didn't care what games or movies I'd missed.
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm, long nails. I believe they are sexy, feminine but strong and a chance to accessorise and flout more of your personality as a woman.

I love the feel the scraping of nails over my skin, I love to be scratched. It creates a sensual shudder in me. Goosepimples.

Scratch me behind the ear for example I have to stop my leg going like a dog (and It is possible I was one in a past life).

One thing I will say though, if yolu have long nails, keep them maintained nd keep them clean, please.
Its only kinky the first time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Call me weird if you want, but not really a fan of long nails. Personally, and I hope nobody takes offense for me speaking my own opinion, I think that if a woman worries too much about how her nails look (beyond being clean and unbroken) then she is a little to materialistic for me. I prefer my girls able to get down and dirty. If she can do that with NATURALLY long nails and not be worried about getting them dirty or breaking them then fine. As for the question of it they cause arousal... for me they do not. As long as they are natural, healthy, and kept even then they are fine with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
About the only time I notice a lady's nails are when they are so long they look like dagers. Another time is generally if she is playing with her boobs or holding them squeezed around my dick as I titty-fuck her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Short nails are attractive even with a little dirt under them. I don't like excessively long though and some fake long nails are not attractive. I do like well groomed all natural long nails all the time and I love the feeling of nails being dug into me/scraping across my back/arms/whatever you choose while I'm penetrating her. Every now and then if she does it in the right places I do like the feel of nails being dragged across my skin.
Lurker
0 likes
they work as a turn on for me,just a personal opinion though
Lurker
0 likes
Nicely manicured, longer nails is a turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I slept with a woman with super long nails. She was wild. She kept running them down my back as we fucked. She would grip my head with them while I licked her pussy. No pain, no gain!