last reply
69 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's annoying to be hit on by guys. It really is. I can understand when girls get annoyed when they are hit on by idiots that are not even close to being in their league. Same thing with gay guys hitting on straight guys. It doesn't make the straight guy a homophobe, it makes the gay/bi guys super annoying and predator-ish.

How the hell are they supposed to know you don't suck cock or plow the hairy mustard road, unless they flirt with you first. Or would you just prefer them to come out and ask you directly.

"Your sorta handsome in a chiseled way, and you have some pretty lips - do you find me attractive?"

It used to occur to me when I was in my 20s and 30s too, Jack. It's a compliment, whether you agree or not and all it requires is for you to acknowledge that you're not interested. Big deal. Members of both genders find you attractive. Aren't you the lucky one!?

That started to quit happening to me about the time I started developing crows feet around my eyes and gray hair on my head...in my late 30s. With any good fortune, Jack...you'll still be getting hit on well into your forties!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

funny thing is, that wasn't me - the lights were dim, and i'd left the room to go find someone who KNOWS how to please a woman (her name was Laura, btw) and asked James to hang out and take care of your needs... funny, i think you would have noticed, seeing as how he mentioned you returned the favor. smile

Dude... when you put on your flannel, fake mustache, suspenders and become lumberjack james when we fuck around was supposed to be private... Like seriously. Don't tell these nice folks about your mountain man outfit you get in for me. I'm shy about that stuff. You're not so shy though... Little miss mustache tickler.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

"Your sorta handsome in a chiseled way, and you have some pretty lips - do you find me attractive?"

It used to occur to me when I was in my 20s and 30s

That started to quit happening to me about the time I started developing crows feet around my eyes and gray hair on my head...in my late 30s.

You're fishing for gay compliments now.

Can some of you bi guys throw the old man a bone? Pun intended.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Your response sounded a bit defensive to me. I simply read the entire thread and anyone with even a hint of reading comprehension skills can see that you were tossing out some vibes that were far from purely heterosexual. You might want to review your own posts and responses to other people's questions?

My comment was genuine and not meant to insult you in any way. But I can assure you that after reading the entire thread and your answers, if you were to approach me in a locker room I might think you were "hitting" on me as well. Now please understand, I would NOT be offended. And I am not saying that as an insult. I take it as a compliment if anyone finds me attractive in any way, that does not reflect on my sexual preference at all.

As for my first response being adequate and helpful... lol Well geeeeee thanks! I seem to see others posting more than once in this thread too. And whether you thought I was trying to be helpful or not with my last question, please rest assured that I was. Again, if you can't see where my question came from, please review your own posts here in this thread... like commenting on how good looking the guy was, lost in someone's eyes, and his cock would hurt you and you not wanting to murder him.... yes, in full context of the thread, one could very easily misunderstand your intent. Just saying......

I hope it is all going good though.

Really? I interpreted those posts as Clum being facetious and nothing more. I really didn't think he had the come-hither eyes going on in the locker room.

Even though he's from the UK, from what I've seen in the forums, Clum does have a pretty good sense of humor. Again, I thought he was being flippant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Damn all the labels anyway. Who needs 'em.

If I didn't have anything telling me what anything was, I'd be just fine.

Motor oil and pancake syrup only look alike on the store shelf...Same with ground oatmeal and rat poison. Everything in aerosol cans? Shit...it's a spray

I spray anything that's in a canister like that on wasps, spiders and in the general vicinity of street thug/muggers.

Fuck a bunch of labels I say.

Very well said.

I wish too that people would get over this notion that every time someone says hello to you doesn't mean that they want to get in your pants.

I see these cartoons posted on the Internet sometime depicting guys saying stuff like "she said my car was nice.....she wants my dick"

There are guys out there -- even on this site I believe --- who don't want to fuck every girl they say hi to or encounter. And I definitely know that not all gay and bisexual men want to fuck every guy they see. I hope for the sake of my gender that there are guys out there deeper than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope that last post didn't come off rude.

I didn't mean it to be or mean it toward anyone in particular.

I am the type of guy that I say hi to everyone despite their gender. And I strike up conversations with folks (guys and gals) everywhere I go. And I know people who are the same way.

I will say I have never once struck up a conversation at the urinal. That is one rule I have never broken and I never will.

Anyway hope no one got offended.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Really? I interpreted those posts as Clum being facetious and nothing more. I really didn't think he had the come-hither eyes going on in the locker room.

Even though he's from the UK, from what I've seen in the forums, Clum does have a pretty good sense of humor. Again, I thought he was being flippant.

Exactly. You saved me from responding, CG; thanks.

(I like to think I have a decent sense of humour. One of the few things I get from my dad.)

EDIT: To JohnC - you didn't offend me in the slightest.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Hope that last post didn't come off rude.

I will say I have never once struck up a conversation at the urinal. That is one rule I have never broken and I never will.

Anyway hope no one got offended.

No offense taken or implied, but...

Give yourself permission to someday strike up e conversation with the man next to you at the urinal.

I used to be... (when I was 17 yrs old - or thereabouts) the shyest dude in MY world, then I said to Myself.

"Self, let's live a little"

Talk to people in inappropriate places...

Damnit...it's been an interesting life.

Clum...go forth and enjoy this life... You only get this one chance, partner.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by clum

Exactly. You saved me from responding, CG; thanks.

(I like to think I have a decent sense of humour. One of the few things I get from my dad.)

EDIT: To JohnC - you didn't offend me in the slightest.

Right, but you totally avoided him questioning your ambiguously gay agenda in this thread.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Right, but you totally avoided him questioning your ambiguously gay agenda in this thread.

No, I didn't.

Quote by clum
Rest assured that my original post was genuine and sincere and that my "REAL intent" was not hidden. If I wanted advice on cruising for guys in gyms, that's what I would have asked for. Your original response was adequate and helpful.