Login

Lingerie Shopping

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I had my bf along w me last weekend as I was lingerie shopping at a local mall. It was interesting because the things he picked out were not necessarily what I would have picked out. For example, I found out he has something of a fetish for stockings, particularly fishnet stockings. I ended up with three pairs of different colors, red, pink, and powder blue. I already had a black and tan pair of fishents back at my apartment, so that comes to a grand total of five pairs of fishnet stockings I own! I kept wondering, "When the hell am I going to wear all of them?" lol I also got matching bra and panty sets for the red and pink fishnets. BTW, he paid for the stockings, I bought the bra and panties. So my question Lush men, do you go lingerie shopping w ur girl, and if so, what do u pick out for her?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love going lingerie shopping.. whether it is in an actual store or online..

I pretty much always pick out and buy my wife's "everyday" underwear.. I know what she likes so every once in a while I'll just go ahead and get her a bunch of panties, or sometimes matching panty/bra sets.

When it comes to "special" things we usually look together and narrow it down to a item or two. Usually baby dolls, or things like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gone and picked out sexy underwear in person with a couple of girls and my role tends to be that of encouragement to get the bra or panties in wild patterns or colors. It's never a dull experience and I always feel kind of badass when my opinion is asked of me.

Honestly, however, I feel more confident shopping online. The kind of lingerie that I prefer to take in with my eyes is not exactly modest. Garters, corsets, and see-through lace are up on my list but are not quite the typical woman's daily attire. I've alleviated this problem in the past by picking out the underwear and finding a dress or outfit to match before setting up a date at a venue where said attire is appropriate, such as an upscale restaurant or lounge I the city. Surprising her with the plans and the clothes the day before has always been well recieved. It's a bit of an expensive route if you add it all up but I've always considered it to be a worth-while investment in fun.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going lingerie shopping with or without my girl. However I tend to act as an adviser only I recommend things I think would look good on her or that I'd like to see her wear. She has the final say however since she has to wear it and feel comfortable in it. I did make lingerie gifts however and they were usually well received

like last christmas I bought a christmas themed babydoll and pantie set for a girlfriend and while she was a bit amused she ended up wearing it and looking really good in it
Lurker
0 likes
I actually have a Victoria's Secret credit card. We get monthly offers for free panties and she sends me to pick them out! And she will wear them no matter how naughty they may be.