Lingerie

last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do men think that a women wearing lingerie (sexy panties, bra & etc) is important or is it a turn on for you? What is your point of view on this! I'm just wondering if I waste my time and money on this as much as I buy! I love it & wear it ALL the time, it makes me feel good! I think it makes a woman look sexy but wonder what men think. I buy so much of it, my ex was always taking pictures so I was always trying to have a "variety" I guess you'd say. I know he loved it but wonder if it was just him or most men?
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course sexy lingerie is wonderful to look at (and remove) but even the idea of it adds spice to things. It gives confidence to those wearing it and once you've told a guy what you've got on under your outfit he'll think of little else until he's it removing it.

A word of advice though - if you are going to post lingerie pictures of "you" taken by "your ex" it might be an idea to change the filename of the image to remove the original model's name. Also try to use just one model.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lingerie makes no sense unless it inspires we men to want to take it off you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
A word of advice though - if you are going to post lingerie pictures of "you" taken by "your ex" it might be an idea to change the filename of the image to remove the original model's name. Also try to use just one model.

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I had to check for myself - good pick
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Alice Goodwin has some fine tits.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Alice Goodwin has some fine tits.

So does Holly Peers.

Nice try though. Close, but no cigar.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course i love it so much seeing a hot babe wearing awesome lingerie what can i say i'll just fuck
Lurker
0 likes
its an incredible turn on for most guys so trust us men when you see the buldge in our pants from seeing women in their sexy Lingerie ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marie11
Do men think that a women wearing lingerie (sexy panties, bra & etc) is important or is it a turn on for you? What is your point of view on this! I'm just wondering if I waste my time and money on this as much as I buy! I love it & wear it ALL the time, it makes me feel good! I think it makes a woman look sexy but wonder what men think. I buy so much of it, my ex was always taking pictures so I was always trying to have a "variety" I guess you'd say. I know he loved it but wonder if it was just him or most men?

I love to see a woman in sexy lingerie........It always makes me feel horny, and it usually makes her feel sexy wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexy lingerie does a couple of things. First, it shows confidence in the wearer. Second, it clearly displays your affection and desire for the viewer, and few things are more exciting than knowing you are wanted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love to role play and lingerie is a wonderful stimuluis for lovers to play out a fantasy. A women is so sensually feminine when wearing soft well designed underthings..... her choices say much about how she feel about herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rainmaker78
Sexy lingerie does a couple of things. First, it shows confidence in the wearer. Second, it clearly displays your affection and desire for the viewer, and few things are more exciting than knowing you are wanted.

I couldn't have said it better myself! BIG X2!
Lurker
0 likes
yeah its really sexy and it usually makes the woman feel sexy. Its sexy to look at and still leaves something to the imagination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ohhhh......
romantic soul
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by That1NJGuy
Quote by rainmaker78

I couldn't have said it better myself! BIG X2!

Second the opinion of both!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes, I definitely love lingerie. My favorites are corsettes, merry widows, and of course garters and stockings. Elbow length lace gloves are nice too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lingerie is definitely a turn-on, but it's not necessary by any means. Girls can definitely be sexy in just plain everyday clothes, and truth be told, it probably takes a bit more effort to be sexy in street clothes, but the fact that she puts in the effort for you gets me going any day of the week.
Lurker
0 likes
Love sexy Lingerie, how can anyone not. its such a turn on
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'm not a big lingerie fan. Something un-youthful about it. Un-spontaneous too. It's like trying to force something to be sexy. I think if a woman looks good wearing her regular hodgepodge panties and bra then that is a real turn on and I just want to rip them off of her and get down to business.

like this...

Lurker
0 likes
In a guys mind lingerie is important,as it hides the pleasures that is hidden beneath.Also i've been told it enhances the wearer's mood and makes them feel more confindent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It adds to the adventure that’s for sure. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love lingerie....I love the idea that she was wanting, planning, picking, choosing, trying on, modeling, getting ready, makeup, perfume, jewelry, whatever to complete it, to please herself, boosting her confidence....just thinking about her putting that much effort and hopefully a bit of fun for her in anticipation is hot!

I also love the tease and delay....admiring, commenting, touching, then toying and mouthing her bits with that layer or two of satin, lace, or other obnoxious in between....creating friction with rubbing and moving the fabric over her, seeing the reaction from beyond....

and then the agonizing wait...will she get impatient and remove it (love watching arms cross at the waist, the motion up over her head, the swaying of unfettered breasts, the fall of mussed hair, the look for approval and excitement, the eagerness that follows....

or will she want me to tug, shift, lift, unlace, untie, unclip, unfasten.....and should it go slow, or in a frenzy....or should it stay on, pulled aside, as if in a hurry, too much of one to take it off, or in case we are caught, for some hold on modesty....

I think it adds a lot to the fun.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well until a month ago I would have said that lingerie makes no difference. But when a friend of mine came round we started kissing and fondling on the sofa. She said, "Shall we go upstairs?" Silly question really but when I agreed she told me to wait 5 minutes. When I walked into the bedroom she had changed into black lace bra and panties, suspender belt and pink stockings. I don't know why a simple piece of material has the effect it does on a man but I was extremely aroused by it. The feel of flesh through nylon is very stimulating and the process of removing clothing to reveal what is underneath made my hornier than I've ever been. I have to say that what followed over the next four hours is testament to the effect of lingerie.

But insist on choosing lingerie yourself and never leave it up to your partner. It needs to be comfortable and provide easy access. Silk and nylon is probably best. And choose a colour that suits your hair colour or skin tone.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple answer I think It's nice to know what men think but I have to admit I love looking at women in sexy lingerie and it turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely a turn on. If I had the choice of coming home to a girlfriend waiting for me on my bed naked or in lingerie, I'd definitely have to pick lingerie. Something about how it just kind of teases you, knowing that you're going to get to see what's underneath but for now, still hiding, waiting to be removed to reveal the flesh underneath. I don't know if I explained it well but that's my view on it.
Lurker
0 likes
The way I look at it is that a woman's body is a gift to a man. A very lovely gift. And like all gifts you receive you like it to be wrapped in something very pretty. Unwrapping your gift is half the fun. Something that teases and that makes you want to find out what you are being presented with. Like all men I like to slowly unwrap my woman and enjoy each inch of bare skin. But then like a kid who tries hard to save the wrapping, but the urge to play with his gift overrides the desire to save it, I begin to pull and rip it off her. Exposing her more and more and getting turned on more and more till finally completely unwrapped I fully enjoy the gift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Kim, women look really hot in something sexy. But every guy I have been with has always appreciated the effort.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
well well well .... fine subject matter smile

I love to see ladies in fine lingerie ... as you can see by my profile pics and name i also love to wear ladies lingerie myself.... i am str8 but i simply love the look and feel of ladies lingerie...

I will check out your profile in a min and hope you have many pics of you in lingerie... i prefer looking at ladies in panties etc... stocking and suspenders are just the best .... naked is for the final act of pleasuring ...getting dressed up and being stroked while looking so hot and the start of foreplay is amazing also