Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Licking ass... Hot or not?

last reply
91 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Personally i love sliding my tongue in a girls ass and love when she does it to me. But i know some people feel very different...
Agreed on both counts.
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Hot as fuck. Love licking a pretty asshole on a girl - goes without saying. Don't mind them returning the favour either, takes a very naughty girl to do that, which I like. I've licked many asses and had a few girls lick mine.
Love licking a woman's ass. Wife won't let me lick hers
Hot, love giving and receiving
Scorching hot, both licking and being licked.
Giving and taking...hot hot hot
I love eating a women's ass I have no problem with that as long as she is clean of course. as for her eating or licking my ass I love it!
No thank you.
Fucking hot.

I especially enjoy having a tight little asshole wrestling against my tongue as I'm pushing it between her butt-cheeks.

And mind you, kissing/licking a cute athletic ass all over is just as awesomely satisfying.
Quote by wulfin82
Love licking a woman's ass. Wife won't let me lick hers

Same here
I definitely love doing it. And I love getting it done. Sex is much better when there are few limits, and when you embrace being truly carnal regularly.
with another woman, YES. Giving and receiving.
Depends on the woman. One night stand, no way. Someone I can build a very special relationship with, that's another story. With the right woman there would be no limits.
Love it so long as she is clean and hairless there
Depends on the ass and whose it is.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

I absolutely love doing it and have a woman who loves receiving it..So a win win situation for me !!
Love eating a woman's ass...
Are you kidding me - HOT
Yes I have done it but not all the time. I recall the first time I did it. I was dating a lady who had one of the hottest asses ever seen. She loved having it touched and one night after loosing a bet, she bent over with thong on and said lick it. I kissed and licked her cheeks, a short time later I was in her ass crack and she was moaning, then she positioned her rosebud as I licked down, the first time I touched it she screamed yes. In no time I was licking and tongue fucking her, as she came so hard. Led to much more fun.
Absolutely! And just like losing her virginity, a woman never forgets her first time.
Not. Regardless of how one cleanes an ass hole it is not a safe act. I don’t, and don’t allow any one to lick mine. I find the thought to be a turn off and gross. I do allow cocks and toys in though.

Brandie