Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let the woman take charge not happen enough?

last reply
18 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dont get me wrong i am the dominant one the majority of the time but sometimes the woman needs to. Just in my experience it doesnt happen quite as much as i would like.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Absolutely. I'd like to be thrown down, jumped on, and treated like a sex toy every now and then. Well, every time would be great...
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I think they should take charge alot more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, this woman's about to be in control, BIG TIME !
Lurker
0 likes
Completely agree here. A few weeks ago, I was awakened by mrs P with a lubed up vibe... my god it was sexy. I'm not sure if there's much of a difference between her being in control or just being proactive in initiating a sexy interlude, but I would love to see it happen more often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best sexual memories are of women in my life that shared being the aggressor. Its been a very long time since I last experienced that.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't mind having to be the one to initiate things but I loved when she'd take control and climb on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree...it doesn't happen enough here.
Lurker
0 likes
i have always been the dominate one yet to be taken charge of
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In this day and age, when sexual harassment is something you can be hauled off to jail for, women had BETTER take charge more often...otherwise sex as we know it may die on the vine.
You may confuse love and lust.
I'm old enough to know better.
Love is the same thing as lust, only longer.
If someone tells you that love is monogamous,
they don't love you, they want to own you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variety is the spice ;)

If anything, letting her take charge can be a way of her letting you know how much she cares for you. I'm all for it!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Never known this but it would make such a welcome change. Let the lady take more responsibility for trying to ensure that both get what they want from the experience and enjoy it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that this doesn't happen often enough. I am an aggressive take charge kind of guy but it would be nice to cede control once in a while.

Even on lush where you would expect a higher number of more sexually agressive ladies the vast majority of women will chat with you and beat around the bush when they just want you to talk dirty to them and cyber their brains out.

At least in real life there are the subtle signals you can pick up visually that women are interested... on the internet chatting I know of at least four woman who wanted to cyber and I had no clue until well after the moment had passed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in fact my wife loves to be under control and some times she asked me to let her take control only if i toled her my ex experience in sex with both females and males which make her very naughty and horny and want to take control may be for range from me
Lurker
0 likes
in my relationship most of the time im in charge. but my girlfriend is ver assertive and it can change at the drop of a hat.
she like to be in control sometimes but that is not always the case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be controlled by her
Lurker
0 likes
having the woman in charge is great. they can then do as they please just like the guys do most always. but the woman must have the personality to take charge to have the right effect.