last wet dream and how often?

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys just curious as to how often everyone has a wet dream.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I live in a constant state-of-wet-dream even when having sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Never. As a matter if fact, ive never had an orgasm in any of my dreams. For some strange reason, i always wake up when the dream starts getting interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
im 26 years old and not once in my life have I ever had a wet dream, I think its one of those myths like nocturnal emmisons...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often wake up hard and aroused, but without having a orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When are any of you guys NOT having a wet dream?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had wet dreams before. But last time was when i was in high school. At that point I had not yet discovered masturbation so there was all that high school cum built up that had to get out one way or another.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Like I said ive never had a wet dream, I kinda think that if they arent some kind of myth that its left for those who dont take care of those "urges" some other way...
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I think I had one as a teen. These days, it usually just consists of a very erotic dream. The tingling and the sensations usually wake me up, then I just take care of it myself. Actually, the last 2 nights have been like this, but Im pretty sure I was just talking to someone in the early hours of the morning and wasnt actually sleeping..I could be wrong..
Lurker
0 likes
only twice in my life that i can remember, guess I've never let it build up enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 62 and don't have them often at all (partly from age and partly because I do have a sex life) but the other night I dreamed I was fucking the mother of a friend of mine when I was a teenager.
Lurker
0 likes
My last was around a month ago. I lie on two single beds held together to make a double (don't ask). In the dream I was pounding this delicious little brunette and when I woke I found that I had been lying in such a way that my cock had been wedged in the groove between the two mattresses. I had shot my cum through the gap!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah those were the days.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't get why most guys are like i don't have wet dreams or i get sex so i don't have them, that doesn't mean anything cause i have steady sex and beat off regularly and i still have wet dreams every couple of months and I'm not ashamed of it at all cause them are some damn good dreams
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I discovered jerking off when I was young--before I could cum, really. I had one wet dream recently (I'm in my mid-forties), while traveling with my wife and kids, not able to masturbate or have sex for a long time. Since there was so much sperm built up, the mess was a bummer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As others have mentioned, I think wet dreams are more common when sexual release hasn't been available for awhile. Last for me was probably when i was 26 or 27. I was home visiting my parents and hadn't had the chance to masturbate. The mess was a real bummer but luckily most of it got caught in my underwear and didnt soak through to the sheets.
0 likes
I haven't had one in a while. As the post above me suggests, I usually used to get them regularly when I hadn't released in a while or if something triggered a fantasy (I once had one about a co-worker I had just met) but recently I've gone as much as a week or more between releases without having any. Age, I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have dreams where I have woke up aroused and leaking precum, have never ejaculated. My last one was this morning where I found myself at my school reunion and I ended up fingering the sister of my best friend from my school days, whom I had a massive crush on at that time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had one a couple months ago. It had been a while since i fucked wife and was thinking about it a lot. i had a dream that i was fucking her on the beach at night. We have never done that but I have thought about it. Woke up with a big wet spot on my next boxer briefs and of course she asked what happened. I explained with a BS story but told her i did have a wet dream. She is a little lacking in sex knowledge so i had to explain that.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
I've never had one.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must define "wet". LOL,
In 50 years, as many have said, I don't recall EVER having a sexually charged dream where I actually orgasm.....BUT, I must shamefully admit, that more than once I have been dreaming about peeing - weather it be at a urinal, or in a field, or in a lake....and woken up just a second or two too late....
0 likes
Only had two wet dreams ever, one was really embarrassing. Was in a static caravan with wife and her grandparents. I was naked a sleep and had a really hot dream. Started cumming as i woke so cupped my bell end to catch the sperm and gripped the shaft to stem the blasts. Ran to the bathroom naked and squirted remainder into the sink. Cleaned up but got caught walking back to our room. So embarrassing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never orgasmed from a dream. Rarely are my dreams erotic enough or even last long enough to get me to that point. I have woken up horny as shit though, but that's mainly due to my recollection of the dream and my imagination filling in the blanks.