Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kiss or no kiss

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I have a work acquaintance that I've known for a few years. The last bit mostly due to the stuff that's gone on in the news etc. I have kind of reeled in my greetings.
When she used to come by, I'd give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, more as a greeting.

So as the months and or years go by, the friendship is getting stronger. This past time she came by, when I greeted her, she got a double arm full hug, but no kiss on the cheek.
It ended up being one of the longest visits she had, maybe 1.5-2 hours. My coworkers noticed and noted how pretty she was.
When we went out for coffee I was noticing the body language, and a few other things. Also she was fussing with her top, for lack of a better description making sure it was relatively open so that I could peek down there.

Don't get me wrong, I was okay with that.

When we said goodbye, I gave her the one arm (business-safe) hug goodbye. When I did, I got the distinct impression she was expecting more.

I dunno, what do you think, business-safe or be more natural and go with the flow? Is the fact that the coworkers were noticing ringing any alarm bells?
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Active Ink Slinger
My advice would be cautious . I used to work in a bank were obviously there were many female staff and had plenty of opportunities . I decided to play safe and never dated any of them . I just think it could make things awkward after a relationship ended.

But going back to the body language of your lady here, from what you have posted there are signs that she is into you . The fussing with the top isn't necessary making it more sexual for you its more of a subconscious nervous reaction and the display of her neck , which are all signs when someone is interested in you . Sometimes ladies play with their hair and may twirl it through their fingers as well.

The ball is in your court here and she is waiting for your next move in my opinion. You will need to make your next move soon otherwise she could and will begin to lose interest as she has "played her cards here" . In my experience ladies don't like to be kept waiting too long.

Good luck