Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jewelry from an Ex

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Would you care if you went on a date with woman and an item of jewelry she was wearing was from an ex? (Not that it held any sentimental value, it just matched/went with the outfit.)
Seriously no takers... my ex was bothered by it. Said it made him feel like I was thinking about whoever gave me the jewelry. I wasn't but hey he asked where it came from and I wasn't going to lie.
It would only be weird to me if she made a point of saying "hey this is from my ex." I would be "oh okay cool you're telling me why?"
Chances are high that I'm not paying much attention to her jewelry. Unless it's gaudy. And if it's a first date, I doubt there'll be a second one, unless she also gives excellent head.

I can overlook jewelry faux pas, if she's great in the sack.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Honestly I couldn't care less.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by WellMadeMale
Chances are high that I'm not paying much attention to her jewelry. Unless it's gaudy. And if it's a first date, I doubt there'll be a second one, unless she also gives excellent head.

how kind of you, Jeff! lol

Quote by WellMadeMale

Quote by Magical_felix
It would only be weird to me if she made a point of saying "hey this is from my ex." I would be "oh okay cool you're telling me why?"

That would be rude and very inappropriate.

Quote by WellMadeMale

With expectations that high on a first date, you wouldn't be getting a second. I've never done more than kiss on a first date, nor will I. Even if it was someone I REALLY liked. That's the kind of girl you fuck not date. Come on what female would just let a Tiffany's necklace sit in her jewelry box and collect dust. Who cares where it came from. It's not like its a ring or something that said John and Jane(as in Doe) forever blah blah blah.
Quote by WellMadeMale

picky picky picky silly
OK, I'll take his side, slightly:

Imagine, first date, I hardly know you and it comes up in conversation that you are wearing something from an ex. I might get the idea you're not over that relationship. Do I want to deal with that baggage? Hmmm, this odd situation makes me think twice about asking you out again. Now after having these thoughts, I am bold enough to directly ask the meaning of said item. You flatly deny that there is any sentimental connection. Do you expect me to truly believe you based upon one date?

However, this guy was your current guy and it bothered him? He should have known where the two of you stood in the relationship. Did you tell him? (and he tell you?). Perhaps, he was seeking an excuse to get out? Or, he wanted control and you weren't going down that path? If it was the control thing, you are both better off going different ways. He'll find someone to control and you'll find someone that can tell the difference between jewelry and jealousy.

If I was in a solid relationship, the jewelry thing would not bother me. I personally have mementos from past loves. For me, a male, you might say they are notches in the bed post. I would have to agree you are partially correct in that they remind me of the path I've traveled to get where I am. Either way, if they bother you, It won't be long before other things about me will bother you, so we may as well part as "friends" here.

Please, enjoy your ensemble. There is no reason to hide it in the closet after you gotten over the initial how do you dos.