last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey all,
I have been married for two months, to the love of my life. We recently joined Lush to explore new options sexually. I have an issue, recently my hubby has been talking to other women about having a 3sum and about fucking them. I have NEVER had an issues with being insecure and him cheating, until 2 weeks ago. I have been really jealous as well. I need help, what do you all suggest?

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then tell him to stop. If Lush is about exploring your options, congratulations, you've discovered an option you're not interested in.

Don't play it down or make a joke about it, make it very clear what boundaries you both should have and how you expect each other to behave.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Hey chick, I've been noting your recent status updates - you were sounding a bit disgruntled, now I know why.

I have a question - you've said you both joined Lush to explore new options sexually yes? if this is the case, why does the concept of your husband talking to other women have such an affect on you? Lush is pretty much a sex site after all, did you not consider this happening in advance? Also... you've not been married long. Perhaps it may have been wiser to wait for a longer time period to allow your relationship and trust in each other build and solidify before bringing other variables into the equation.

I'm thinking, if you're having feelings of possessiveness and jealousy, there's a discussion that the two of you need to have yeah. You both need to know how each other feel, set limits and boundaries with what you're ok with etcetera. Make sure there's no grey area.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
try talking to guys about a 3sum it sounds like he wants to get a girl involved so play him at his own game
Lurker
0 likes
that's terrible advice! @blackpoolguy.

marriage is not a game! don't treat it like one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria
Hey chick, I've been noting your recent status updates - you were sounding a bit disgruntled, now I know why.

I have a question - you've said you both joined Lush to explore new options sexually yes? if this is the case, why does the concept of your husband talking to other women have such an affect on you? Lush is pretty much a sex site after all, did you not consider this happening in advance? Also... you've not been married long. Perhaps it may have been wiser to wait for a longer time period to allow your relationship and trust in each other build and solidify before bringing other variables into the equation.

I'm thinking, if you're having feelings of possessiveness and jealousy, there's a discussion that the two of you need to have yeah. You both need to know how each other feel, set limits and boundaries with what you're ok with etcetera. Make sure there's no grey area.

Really good sound solid advice!
Lurker
0 likes
While two months isn't a long time to be married, you both should know each other pretty well I would think......threesomes are fun but it has to be for you both! it sounds to me that you aren't ready for that...As Stelmaria says marriage isn't a game so be careful how you tread hun :0)
Lurker
0 likes
Jealousy can be a killer in any relationship and it is tough to play down sometimes be aware of it. I agree with Stella marriage is no game
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
This is not just jealousy. It goes much deeper than that. Being jealous of every woman he talks to is one thing, but bringing other women into the relationship is a different thing entirely. He's your husband, and you have a right to not want him to fuck other women.

But on another note, being that you've only been married for 2 months, perhaps it was way too soon to start exploring your options sexually outside of a marriage. A marriage should be solid, regardless of how long you've been together prior to the marriage. In my opinion, getting married is like hitting the 'reset' button on your relationship. Everything is pretty much brand new. Lush is a tempting place. It's so easy to get caught up and before you realize it, it's too far gone. Just because it's the internet doesn't make it any easier or safer. Build your marriage beforehand, that way when you both have different sexual needs that may or may not involve other people, your marriage and your commitment to one another is strong enough to handle it. And come on, 2 months? You're still in that lovey-dovey, he/she can do no wrong stage. This is probably the first real problem to come your way...and boy is it a doozy. You guys need to talk about this. And perhaps consider getting rid of your Lush accounts for a while.

**DISCLAIMER** I'm no expert and have never been married and don't know shit about shit. This is just my 2 cents.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you feel jealous, it is time to stop. Tell him how you feel and I'm sure he will listen to you.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Ask him how he'd feel if you were considering the idea of a MMF three-way instead of a MFF three-way. One woman satisfying two men in a three-way is more likely to happen than one man adequately satisfying two women is. I don't think a marriage should need 'new sexual options' after only 2 months. There's something wrong if it seems that way to you or hubby. If you do agree to a MFF three-way, tell him YOU get to pick the girl, not him - see how he likes that idea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looking at your profile it seems your pretty open about sex and what you want. before you to got married did you two talk about sex and your needs? it seems he has the same fantasy's as most men, a threesome with two woman. just because we think about something doesn't mean we want to act on it. talk to him and tell him how you feel, you've only been married two months you need to stay within yourselves and get to know each other better before trying to bring others into your bed.
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Then tell him to stop. If Lush is about exploring your options, congratulations, you've discovered an option you're not interested in.

Don't play it down or make a joke about it, make it very clear what boundaries you both should have and how you expect each other to behave.

I'm jealous you said that!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]