Is this really cyber sex?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What's ur opinion of women whom cyber but don't physically participate?
Lurker
0 likes
I personally love and enjoy my wife. With that being said, her sex drive is not as high as mine. I enjoy cybering. Its safe for both individuals but allows me to feel satisfied at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the poster above me various reasons various results
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean don't physically participate while cybering (as in not masturbating)? There's nothing wrong with primarily mental stimulation.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Can you explain what you mean, Kitten?

Do you mean women who pretend to masturbate but don't really? Or women who only type to get the guy off?

I guess that people get different things from their internet adventures..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i mean women who don't masturbate but want to please man who they might unintentially arouse .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kitten86
i mean women who don't masturbate but want to please man who they might unintentially arouse .

So she pretends to go along in order to please him? As long as she's not hurting herself by doing it, that seems like a nice gesture to me. If it was my wife and she was doing it for some other guy, I think that would be crossing the line.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust