Is smoking ever hot for a girl?

last reply
87 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Total turn-off. The stench, the wretched taste, the ashes and, knowing what is now known of the dangers, the absurdity.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
25 years ago, seeing a chick coolly puffing on a ciggie was as sexy as you could get

...then I gave up smoking and, ever since, have found the taste, smell and sight thoroughly off putting

I knew I quit for a reason.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree, HUGE turnoff!!! I have walked away from smoking hot chic when I see them light up. I don't smoke and I don't like sticking I tongue in an ash tray! (My ex smoked and I HATED it)
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
Smokers are a turn off for me. I dont smoke, so the kiss is like licking a ashtray to me. I dont like them less, but..that is just my preference.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like smoking women because breath gets nasty and clothes stink so I couldn't stand a smoking woman
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have to say a definite "No". It instantly lowers my opinion of the woman and makes her less desirable. I don't like the smell in her hair, on her clothes, and really don't enjoy kissing a smoker. I know some people think it looks hot, but I just know that no matter how hot it might look, I don't want to be making out with her later, so it is an instant turnoff.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be honest, no. Its a turn off and I find it rather gross. My mother and grandmother smoked. So I also know what that sexy girl who does smoke. Will have happen to her after awhile. So I find it really unattractive. But hey.

To each his/her own!
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
0 likes
It stops becoming hot when they blow it in my face.

Wait! Unless they're smoking cloves. Or... actually, I like the high of second-hand smoke.

Okay... as long as they don't ash-breath me when we are kissing! smile
Lurker
0 likes
nop, no way