Login

Is one woman enough?

last reply
22 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Historically, yes, I've typically just been with the person I'm with at the time. That being said, in the past some partners of mine have expressed the desire to have a more open relationship (not open as in "multiple lovers" but open as in "multiple sexual partners"). So, my opinion has changed on the matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See i love the idea of a threesome, but you just know that as soon as you get two women together they'll just start talking about shoes.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely only one woman for me. I have no interest in threesomes, and I have no interest in sharing my lover with someone else or being shared myself. One and only one for me.