Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is a girl's virginity a challenge to guys?

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi everyone. I'm 21 and also a virgin. Recently a friend that previously had no apparent interest in me found out I was a virgin and suddenly became very...very interested. He is my age and has had his share of girls. He is also a good, trusty friend and kind of sexy too (I get very wet when he kisses me, or just plays with my hair ). I'm worried that he is only interested in me because he wants to pop my cherry, so to speak.

So what do you guys think? Do you find a virgin girl to be some kind of "sex challenge"? What do you think I should do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most BOYS like that challenge, because it's a competition to them. They can tell their friends that they were someones first. Also, they don't have to worry about being bad at sex because you have nothing to compare it to.

Most MEN will hesitate because they don't want you to do it unless you're absolutely sure they're the person you want to do it with. Note me saying most men, not all men.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with EzraWard, for me I wouldn't go after it, but I do like the thought of her not having anything to compare it against.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EzraWard
Most BOYS like that challenge, because it's a competition to them. They can tell their friends that they were someones first. Also, they don't have to worry about being bad at sex because you have nothing to compare it to.

Most MEN will hesitate because they don't want you to do it unless you're absolutely sure they're the person you want to do it with. Note me saying most men, not all men.

I agree. This is so well put.

We must be aware of our age though gents. Today, virginity can sometimes be embarrassing to a lady in the new scene so to speak.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It does depend on the guy, as some guys like to have virgins as a special notch in the bed head so to speak. After they have popped your cherry they will most likely move on to a more experienced lover or their next conquest.
Others see it as an opportunity to relive the experience of the first time through the eyes of their virgin partner. To then teach her the art of making love and help her to become an amazing lover. To work with a blank canvas and help her to to become a perfect sexual partner for him.
In reality, 99% of guys in your age bracket would fall into the first category.
My advice, if you want your first time to be special, don't tell them until the last possible moment, it takes the challenge aspect out of the equation and the guys will think he is special because you have chosen him and will hopefully drop into the second category.
All the best!
Lurker
0 likes
Virginity should NEVER be an issue... (In my time, I have had more than a few virgins, and though I understand the gravitas, their virginity was never the issue...) I'm lucky in that I only ever make love to people I have feelings for...

BUT... If this young man floats your boat, then go for it if you want to... WE all lose it eventually, boys and girls...

xx SF

(In later life, I've REFUSED to fuck girls who were virgins because I wasn't after a serious relationship... True... We did other fun things, of course...)

I think being someone's first is a big deal, (I'll never forget My First or my love for Her...) but I was raised in a different time... I would NEVER fuck a virgin if I didn't plan to stick around... (It's not an issue I deal with regularly these days, Thank God...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Virginity should NEVER be an issue... (In my time, I have had more than a few virgins, and though I understand the gravitas, their virginity was never the issue...) I'm lucky in that I only ever make love to people I have feelings for...

BUT... If this young man floats your boat, then go for it if you want to... WE all lose it eventually, boys and girls...

xx SF

(In later life, I've REFUSED to fuck girls who were virgins because I wasn't after a serious relationship... True... We did other fun things, of course...)

I think being someone's first is a big deal, (I'll never forget My First or my love for Her...) but I was raised in a different time... I would NEVER fuck a virgin if I didn't plan to stick around... (It's not an issue I deal with regularly these days, Thank God...)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EzraWard

Yup...
Lurker
0 likes
No. I've de-flowered two virgins and they took my cock very nicely. A little painful for them at first, but once in, they moaned and moaned as my big head and thick shaft explored their wetness.
The Linebacker
0 likes
No. The only virgin experience I had was mutual. It was a girlfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really have no special interest in virgins. I'd much rather deal with experienced woman.
0 likes
Erm, it was an issue, when I was about 17.

Truth is, I guess it matters when you are younger. My advice, just don't sell out to the first guy that comes along, it's special so treat it as such.

Personally, my first real girlfriend was six years old than me. I lost my virginity to a woman 15 years my senior.
Lurker
0 likes
Relationships constantly evolve and they often also expire. Sometimes you just go separate ways, or... something happens to drive a wedge between the two of you. If you really do think that his sudden interest in you is only to be your first; that he just wants to take your cherry, then I'd have to say you should really re-consider how much of a friend he really is. Obviously you know him and I don't, but if he's really a friend, he shouldn't be seeing you as some kind of prize to be taken or an amusement to be had, so letting him have his way may sour your relationship with him, because a true friend cares about their friends as much as they care about themselves. Unless you just enjoy being the pleaser. are one of those women who like being "used," or you just don't care about his reasons for wanting you (and you wouldn't have written this thread if that were the case) then keep waiting until you found someone more thoughtful and less appetitive if you want your first time to be something to cherish rather than regret.