Login

Is a cameltoe a turn on

last reply
88 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Not by itself, only if there's a hot camel attached ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
Depends... a nice cameltoe in pretty panties could be a turn on...
Lurker
Yes but it’s more the sight of the panties themselves which turn me on, rather than the cameltoe line of her vagina slit.
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes...nice to see and most of the time makes the imagination wonder about many things about her!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yep...its like cleavage
Mobile tourist
Cameltoe in troisers even more so.wow
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes, but I wonder if it was more subconscious cues from her body language.
Primus Omnium
Yes. But it does have to be attached to a woman I would find attractive in the first place.
Quote by Green_Man
Yes. But it does have to be attached to a woman I would find attractive in the first place.

What he said. A close up of a random pair of panties or bikini bottom with a cameltoe isn't that exciting for me. But a full body picture of a hot woman in those panties showing a cameltoe ... yeah, I could get a rise out of that.
*THE DEVIL*
Agree with both above but would add the accent of sheer panties to the cameltoe just accentuates the look
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I find them very sweet. It does make me want to see more as well, though, but then I'm just greedy.
Active Ink Slinger
Without a doubt. Just wrote about an experience I had that incorporated this and I found it really erotic.
Rookie Scribe
Quote by seeker4

What he said. A close up of a random pair of panties or bikini bottom with a cameltoe isn't that exciting for me. But a full body picture of a hot woman in those panties showing a cameltoe ... yeah, I could get a rise out of that.

I agree some times a cameltoe while passing is great unfortunately looking at you boss go on and on with a huge toe in her business slacks doesn't do it.
Active Ink Slinger
On the right person, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
On the right person, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
If she is attractive, absolutely.
If I’m not that into her, not so much.
It’s basically the same rules as cleavage.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
Bikini or panties ohh yes
Active Ink Slinger
Generally yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
In white satin panties then yes
Lurker
Panties are always a massive turn on, and if they are showing her slit then even bigger turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
Although in certain situations a camel toe can be vulgar, hell yeah its a turn-on.
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yeah - tight shorts clinging to a beautiful body...mmmm
Absolutely......100% a turn on. It’s the same as a shirt showing cleavage.
Lurker
yes it can be a turn on. it defiantly gets my attention and gets me thinking about the person with the camel toe