Login

Innocent Advice

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys I need your honest opinions. I'm going away on a lads holiday (because I generally find guys easier to get on with) but am struggling with my self confidence. I've come on here to try build it up before my hols. Any comments word be much appreciated and I'd love to see where things go ;). Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you going with just guys or on your own? If your going with guys they must like you to let you go with them! Either way just be yourself, I'm sure you will have a great time and have all the guys falling over themselves for you xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi SC Girl, like he said, just be yourself, be responsive and enthusiastic. If that s your pic your definitely a head turner. relax and enjoy the game
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly sure what youre looking for here. Do you want people to comment on your pic to boost your confidence? I mean it's tough to help you without more info/pics. Either way youll have fun on your trip. Let me know if you need further assistance with this issue ha im intrigued
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being yourself is a good start but you will need some other skills to fit in with the lads.
I would suggest study up on the latest sports news and all the latest results. Most guys love talking sports and offering opinions on how the teams and players are going. If you can offer an opinion or two on this, even if it is what you read and not your own, they will respect that.
Action movies are also a good topic of conversation. Celebrity gossip is not.
It is okay to say nothing if you have nothing to say or if sport is on the TV.
Now if you are wearing something that shows off your breasts, bum or legs, expect the boys to look. We can't help it, it just the way we are.
Flirt a little, it's good for their ego and enjoy it when they flirt back, it's good for your ego!
Have fun!
Hope this helps!